Centrifuges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrifuges

Who uses one any pros or cons? I want to automate my filtering system a bit more and also hope they might catch any water out of the oil.

Re: Centrifuges

Hi 460cixy,

have a look around here in the forum, there is tons of info on it, happy digging!
    1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

Comment

After a few pages it seems there's no real winner out of filtering or centrifuging my oil for the most part is very clean so I don't think I will have the issues of blocked nozzles some suffer and I can just let it run while I drink beer think it will be a goer

Comment

Originally posted by 460cixy View Post
        After a few pages it seems there's no real winner out of filtering or centrifuging my oil for the most part is very clean so I don't think I will have the issues of blocked nozzles some suffer and I can just let it run while I drink beer think it will be a goer

lol.. rite

Comment

Originally posted by Bueff View Post
          Hi 460cixy,

have a look around here in the forum, there is tons of info on it, happy digging!
          happy digging

Comment

Working...
          X