Stuff to give away and some to sell - Highgate Hill, Brisbane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff to give away and some to sell - Highgate Hill, Brisbane

Hi all - we are packing up and leaving sunny (and sometimes quite rainy) Brisbane for a new home in the US, so I have a few odds and ends that won't travel too easily and that may be of interest to fellow biodieselers/WVO users:

~150L WVO, good quality, in 20L containers, ready to collect, free

quite a few 20L carboys, free (or $3 with tap)

12V fuel/oil transfer pump with hand control nozzle, great little tool for moving oil around, super mobile, I paid $120ish and it is still quite new, how about $80

Clear water pump, brand new, never used, brass impeller type - $40

12V jump-start battery (for running the transfer pump and whatever else), SCA brand, 2 years old - $60

~10L methanol in carboy

And, sadly, I'm also selling my Troopy - 1997, 6 seater (forward facing, not benches), only 264k on it, great condition, service history, $14K

I think that's about it - let me know if anyone is interested in anything. I live in Highgate Hill, Brisbane.

kris

Re: Stuff to give away and some to sell - Highgate Hill, Brisbane

Hi kris,
    What is the brand on the pumps?
    Where in the US are you going?

Comment

Hi tillyfromparadise,

The 12V transfer pump is a Texoil.
      The clean water pump is a QB60 from Fuksi.

We're heading to New York. Prob not the best place for biodieseling, but if we move a ways out of the city, maybe to Jersey, we might have the opportunity to get another car and continue on my merry way... I'm dreaming of a little biodiesel-run VW Golf to get me to the beaches and the woods, but haven't even started looking into that possibility yet!

cheers

kris

Comment

Hi, yes i will take that wvo off your hands, and have look at the 12v pump can you send your address asap.

Comment

hi hilux12,

Sorry, I already have a volunteer for the oil, and buyers for the methanol and possibly the 12V transfer pump. I will update the thread if these are not taken by tomorrow.

cheers

kris

Comment

just confirming - 12V transfer pump, methanol and the WVO have all been snapped up.

still remaining: carboys, clear water pump (fuksi), jump start battery

cheers, kris

Comment

Hi Kris,

I'm interested in the water pump. Pls contact me if it's still available.

cheers,
              J
              JohnT
              Biofuels Forum Newbie
              Last edited by JohnT; 3 May 2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Guys please use the PM function to contact members direct. Sharing personal contact details in the open forum is unwise. If you have put mobile of email addresses in the forum, you can delete the posting, or modify it, once all these goodies are gone.

Tim
                Toyota Landcruiser 1988 HJ61 Manual Wagon
                12H-T turbo Direct Injection.
                Twin Tank setup runs on 100% WVO after warm up. 30 plate FPHE with 80°C output, 12mm fuel lines
                Start up and shut down electric fuel pump feeds IP direct.
                Front 4WDSytstems Lokka, Rear ARB airlokka for quick escapes up sandhills. Performance GTurbo with 600mm FMIC gives 450nm @ 1700rpm at 20psi boost.

Comment

hi all - sorry but clearance is over, we have packed up and moved on.

thanks for the interest

over and out

kris

Comment

Working...
                  X