Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrifuge for sale

Hello everyone,
    I have recently de commissioned my 80 series after 280,000 ks on Veg oil. after trying several basic settling methods of filtering my oils i ended up coughing up the dollars for a Simple centrifuge from the states . This machine exceeded all my expectations, i would easily filter 70 litres of oil when needed and rarely changed the Veg filter on the cruiser. I used to decant all my oil from 20 ltr drums , through a household strainer , into an IBC and then pump off the top through the centrifuge. This way the fats would settle in the IBC and not block the centrifuge . This machine would seperate all water and fine brown particles .
    I paid $1700 AUD plus $400 for shipping. It is a little dirty on the outside , otherwise its in excellent condition.
    I would be happy to get $1000.
    Look up simple Centrifuge. com . This model has the newer bowl.
    I am in Melbourne , and would not want to ship it as it is around 28 KG .
    Regards
    Patrick

Re: Centrifuge for sale

Originally posted by rider-x View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have recently de commissioned my 80 series after 280,000 ks on Veg oil. after trying several basic settling methods of filtering my oils i ended up coughing up the dollars for a Simple centrifuge from the states . This machine exceeded all my expectations, i would easily filter 70 litres of oil when needed and rarely changed the Veg filter on the cruiser. I used to decant all my oil from 20 ltr drums , through a household strainer , into an IBC and then pump off the top through the centrifuge. This way the fats would settle in the IBC and not block the centrifuge . This machine would seperate all water and fine brown particles .
    I paid $1700 AUD plus $400 for shipping. It is a little dirty on the outside , otherwise its in excellent condition.
    I would be happy to get $1000.
    Look up simple Centrifuge. com . This model has the newer bowl.
    I am in Melbourne , and would not want to ship it as it is around 28 KG .
    Regards
    Patrick
    Thank you this has been sold

Comment

Working...
    X