BIO Diesel And FITCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIO Diesel And FITCH

HI Fellow members,Having posted a request some time ago,I am quite dissapointed that no bio fuel user has come forward to test" FITCH" with bio diesel.If you would like to know what fitch acheives with diesel then I suggest you talk to KEN WALKER of ATF 0431583298.And I would like to know what it acheives with bio diesel,if it helps bio diesel like it helps normal diesel and partial mixes then ALL will be infront.This product enhances petrol diesel and gas.

Kindest regards BILL

Re: BIO Diesel And FITCH

Originally posted by FITCHFELLA View Post
    HI Fellow members,Having posted a request some time ago,I am quite dissapointed that no bio fuel user has come forward to test" FITCH" with bio diesel.If you would like to know what fitch acheives with diesel then I suggest you talk to KEN WALKER of ATF 0431583298.And I would like to know what it acheives with bio diesel,if it helps bio diesel like it helps normal diesel and partial mixes then ALL will be infront.This product enhances petrol diesel and gas.

Kindest regards BILL
    Hi Bill.
    You stated you posted a request some time ago.
    I noticed however this is your first post from the post count in the top right corner.
    I don't recall reading anything about "fitch". Maybe your posting went astray.
    Maybe you can fill us in a bit more about the product.
    Neil.

Comment

HI NEIL, Thank you for your question,unlike some it is official,if you would like to know more about the product call me. As I personally have now fitted in excess of 2,000 engines with this product,I am well conversed in what recipients report to me with their findings. As far as I am concerned those who mouth off with out trying the product are out of line.I can give reference to 100plus numbers of recipients of the product who will vouch for its authenticity. The challenge is still valid.

Regards BILL

Comment

VIPAC REPORT n/0303402-01-Showing NOX reduced by13% -particulate matter reducedby 18%==THC reduced9% CO reduced by17% CO2 reduced by11% and a 11% reduction in fuel usage.But then this is carried out on CUEDC and done with out any conditioning period.What would the reading be after running for a couple of hundred kilometers.Also on another report carried out by BP Detectra showing iron content in oil reduced from 22ppm to 7ppm do not try to tell me about the benifits derived fron fittment of FITCH.

Regards BILL

Comment

The Choice website reports on an investigation being carried out by the NSW Office of Fair Trading on the claims made by these "fuel saving devices".
          Originally posted by Choice
          An earlier report published by the NRMA has found one of the products sold on the market, Fitch Fuel Catalyst, provides no significant reduction in fuel consumption or exhaust emission.
          (emphasis is mine). Here's the NRMA report.

If these things really worked as they claimed, don't you think the car manufacturers would be developing their own and factory fitting them as standard? Rather than spending millions on R&D to make engines more efficient?

The original (12 page!) thread is here. I haven't looked through all 12 pages yet but there are some good point brought up by some of the forum regulars.

FITCHFELLA's real name is Bill Sheather and was previously posting under the name BOWSER BUSTER. I don't know why you couldn't use the same username Bill.

Sadly there are always a lot of suckers who are taken in by this hype, and spend the money thinking "it's worth a try", particularly now when fuel prices are high. But that doesn't mean they work.

The evidence Bill, where's the evidence!
          pangit
          Last edited by pangit; 16 September 2008, 02:20 PM.
          Sean

Comment

HI fellow members, For your information today I recieved two calls that stick in my memory one from W/A stating his NISSAN diesel has travelled 180klm further on a tank of fuel another from VICTORIA his cruiser has travelled 150ks furtheron a tank.My 2005 turbocruiser auto has now travelled 82,000ks fuel usage checked over 32,000ks towing a caravan for a period and including offroad work and towing trailer loaded and of course hiway travell.Now you tell me how many LPH did I consume?????????????This is for the doubters.

REGARDS BILL SHEATHER

Comment

Hi Bill,
              You say you've fitted them to over 2,000 vehicles.... and not one of these has used biodiesel?

Old Bowser Buster back in 2005 used to be able to type a bit better, could you try to use spaces between your sentences so that it is easier to read please?

Can you publish this VIPAC report?

Comment

The vipac report is visable to all on the site www.fitchcatalyst.com.au whilst there, check out the horse power t/v on the home page.
                If I knew how to put it on site I would.
                Why do you think it is sold in thirty odd countrys around the world,it is only we here in Australia who( shut the gate when the chooks get OUT)

Regards BILL

Comment

Why do you think it is sold in thirty odd countrys around the world,it is only we here in Australia who( shut the gate when the chooks get OUT)
                  Maybe Australia is a smart country after all!

Once all the suckers have been saturated I suppose you have to move on and find a new and untapped source.

Comment

Lets get back to basics for those that do not comprehend what a TRUE catalyst is.
                    A true catalyst will add nothing nor will it take anything away,it will purely CHANGE the structure of that which it comes in contact with.
                    Now as to conditioning you burn normal fuel and it burns at (Hyperthecatically) 90% you treat it with fitch and it burns at 98%,what is inverably going to happen is,this better burn will eventually clean the combustion area.As I fitted my own vehicle NEW I never had any build up from unburnt fuel,or if you like no carbon formed in the combustion chamber.I personally will believe a well known Diesel Expert in Ralph Stratten from RELIABLE DIESEL ENGERDINE when he states diesel injectors and pumps will last two to three times as long with FITCH fitted to the fuel system.
                    After RALPH dismantelled a pump from a 80srs which had done 500,000 ks he stated this pump was CLEANER than CLEAN Inside??????????
                    I think I will cease answering as I am giving away vital information on this product that some do not deserve to have and it is given FREELY?????
                    For those of you out there who do not know me,I live a black and white life,things I state are right BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

GOOD luck to those using the product, commisserations to those NOT after all it is YOUR money you are wasting.

For those of you driving diesel vehicles mine has done 4,000 since I had an oil change I am driving to HENTY next week and NOT changing the oil the vehicle will be on show there exibiting the oil in the motor for ALL to see.

Kindest regards BILL

Comment

Once again Bill you are unable or unwilling to supply independent verifiable evidence to support your claims. The testimonials from your customers are not, they are just anecdotal, possibly biased or even completely fabricated.

The NRMA test is the only one I can find and it comprehensively debunks your product.

When the Office of Fair Trading report comes out I will be most interested in it and if it supports your claims I will happily eat my words. But until then I remain unconvinced.

It is up to you as the person making these claims to back them up with such evidence, and if you can't then you deserve to be called a con artist or a scammer, because that's how you are coming across.

Scepticism of spurious marketing claims is very healthy in our modern society, as it keeps us from being ripped off by charlatans of which there are many. This forum gets spammed every day by people selling anything from i-phones at knock down prices to a bloke from Nigeria selling Mexican Jumping Bean oil (yes really!). Gullible people fall for these scams every day, but that doesn't in any way validate their "products".

Normally we moderators delete these posts and ban the members before anyone actually sees them. I'm beginning to think I should treat you in the same way.
                      Sean

Comment

Originally posted by FITCHFELLA View Post
                        I think I will cease answering
                        Yes, please do!

GOOD luck to those using the product, commisserations to those NOT after all it is YOUR money you are wasting.
                        No, the only people wasting their money are the ones that buy your product!
                        Sean

Comment

Here you go Bill, I've let this other post go through so you can buy some and tell us how it goes!
                          Sean

Comment

I tried the Fitch, and I got better mileage, cleaner exhaust emissions, better performance, the girl across the road finally agreed to go out with me, my pimples cleared up and I won the Lottery. See it DOES work!

Comment

Originally posted by warren View Post
                              I tried the Fitch, and I got better mileage, cleaner exhaust emissions, better performance, the girl across the road finally agreed to go out with me, my pimples cleared up and I won the Lottery. See it DOES work!
                              but didnt that happen when ya got brockies poleriser to wazza!!

Comment

Working...
                              X