Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biodiesel in Adelaide

Hey Phil,
    How are you getting on with making the golden nectar?
    Did you get the photo's I sent?
    Cheers
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jonneeb View Post
      Hey Phil,
      How are you getting on with making the golden nectar?
      Did you get the photo's I sent?
      Cheers
      Jon
      Hi Jon

It has been awhile since our last contact. Yes. I got the photos but not long after you sent them through I stopped the project. More paid work came up.... then it all seemed too hard to get started again. So, enough of the sad story.

Thanks for your interest in my progress. In fact your contact has refired my own interest in making biofuel. Perhaps I should start again

Where are you up to with biodiesel?

Cheers
      Phil

Comment

Originally posted by phil2042 View Post
        Hi Jon

It has been awhile since our last contact. Yes. I got the photos but not long after you sent them through I stopped the project. More paid work came up.... then it all seemed too hard to get started again. So, enough of the sad story.

Thanks for your interest in my progress. In fact your contact has refired my own interest in making biofuel. Perhaps I should start again

Where are you up to with biodiesel?

Cheers
        Phil
        Hey Phil,
        Totally understand regarding the paid work etc. You have to follow the money!
        You should start up again, it's not difficult to do and the reqards are great, especially when you drive past a servo!!!
        I'm still not producing because we're still living in a rental property so I would have to be very careful about not making a mess anywhere or we could lose our deposit.
        However, I am now very carefully planning how I CAN start to make it at this property, currently putting feelers out about getting my hands on the bits I need to build the reactor.
        Let me know if you need any help etc.
        Cheers
        jon

Comment

Hi Jon

I will get out the info that you sent me and have another read. I think it would be good to get started again. I will be in touch.
          I am sure I will have a question or two when I get going.

good luck with the search for part to use in a new reactor.

Phil

Phil

Comment

Hi Phil,
            Give me a shout if you need any help.
            Cheers
            Jon

Comment

Working...
            X