About to loose a major supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: About to loose a major supplier

Hi there, i'm new here, but i believe i will be able To help everyone! I am at the moment in the process of impoorting biodiesel into Australia.We are hoping to supply at 20-30cents below pump price. So far things are looking very promising and we are just waiting for a responese from our supplier. So hopefully we will be able to supply every one in the Canberra region. We will be supplying 1000ltr units,our transfer station will be in mitchell and all you have to do is come and pick it up.MIn order 1 ton, to 10, 000 tons.Hoping to give us all a huge break..

Comment

A good Idea Dalan for those not making their own @ <$0.40/ltr. I know a few at my work who would be interested. How do you intend to winterize it?
      Maverick
      Canberra

Comment

Originally posted by maverick_sr71 View Post
        A good Idea Dalan for those not making their own @ <$0.40/ltr. I know a few at my work who would be interested. How do you intend to winterize it?
        There will be no servo,we will unload the seacontainers directly onto the back of your truck or trailer etc. You will reciev 1 ton units in skid bulky bins.The savings you will make on the first ton is enough to buy a heater and a pump.once you.ve got those your good for -20c
        For those in Sydney there can be another saving as they will be able to pick up from the docks, saving an extra 4.5 c/litr , which is what we pay for
        transport to canberra.We will be expanding to Sydney later. the heaters are plug and play, we are sourcing them in case we can;t get the diesel
        winterised.Both wrap around tank heaters and inline fuel heaters, minutes to put in. please see calorique.com and
        Racor Diesel Fuel Heaters
        I hope this answers your questions maverick,

Comment

Working...
        X