Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for oil

Hi everyone,

I've been on the search for shops that have WVO (veggie) and so far no luck.

There seems to be a lot of shops out there using lard...Yuk!

If anyone comes across one, I know it's a long shot, could you give me a private message

for now the search continues.
    biomyown
    Last edited by biomyown; 23 January 2008, 03:28 AM.

Re: Searching for oil

Theere is a post by a member of this forum who has excess oil available.
    Have you spoken with DAvid?
    Check This thread

Regards,
    Tony
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
    '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
    '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
    '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Thanks Tony, Have given him a message. I also managed to find a little shop that will supply me with 80ltrs per month so it's starting to look good for constant production. phew! was starting to worry that I wouldn't be able to find anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony From West Oz View Post
        Theere is a post by a member of this forum who has excess oil available.
        Have you spoken with DAvid?
        Check This thread

Regards,
        Tony
        hi im new in the bio deisel seen so im looking for a supply of oil .i have been offerd some but it is mixture of oil and lard is this good or bad. butch perth.

Comment

We have quite a supply of oil in 20 litre tins (8000l) that titrate between 3 and 7.5ml. If you ever need oil you can collect us via this site with a small donation to cover our costs of collecting. $1.00 a tin.
          I have been using this oil for over 2 year and have made about 16000 litres without any fuss.

Comment

Originally posted by butch View Post
            hi im new in the bio deisel seen so im looking for a supply of oil .i have been offerd some but it is mixture of oil and lard is this good or bad. butch perth.
            Oil/lard is fine for summer. Just allow it to settle and remove the water.
            Joe Morgan
            Brisbane Biodiesel Site Admin
            http://www.brisbanebiodiesel.com

Searching tips using Google - SVO Dual tank systems
            SVO, Common Rail and Direct Injection - Vehicles converted to Used Cooking Oil

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog View Post
              We have quite a supply of oil in 20 litre tins (8000l) that titrate between 3 and 7.5ml. If you ever need oil you can collect us via this site with a small donation to cover our costs of collecting. $1.00 a tin.
              I have been using this oil for over 2 year and have made about 16000 litres without any fuss.

hi yes i am looking for a supply of oil if you like you can contact me at butchtheplasterer@hotmail.com many thanks butch

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog View Post
                hi i dont know if you got my last message but ii am still interested in getting oil many thanks butch

Comment

Butch
                  I have emailed you about the oil, but have not received a reply yet.
                  I still have plenty of oil so contact me through this site using the private messages or if you received my email just email me.
                  Maddog

Comment

How is your supply? Do you still have oil available?

Comment

Working...
                    X