Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stolen WVO

Originally posted by maverick_sr71 View Post
    The short answer here is no. A lot of other commercial organisations, you mentioned dog food producers, but farmers and many others also have a heavy reliance on WVO for their profitability.
    Biofuels is a term not restricted to WVO.
    Please click below for info on how you can help the victims of spinal injury, or just spread the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones View Post
      Thank god these " Tell everyone in the entire world" people don't manage our national parks! They would have a million people tramping through them every day so they could see the beauty of the natural enviroment and have them paying money so they didn't forget what they saw as they destroyed it for everyone else!
      Everyone should know simply because they think there are no alternative, everyone should know about WVG as they should know about wind, solar etc . power.
      And whenever too many people recycle wvo, what's the problem ?? you'd rather it to be in the sea, or in your tap water ???

I wanted to do the craddle montain 5 days track but the number of people was limited to avoid what you said upper ...

Comment

The problems, as very well documented is that people whom were using veg go back to using dino which defeats the whole purpose of those that want to get as many people involved as possible!!
        hopeless

I am not aware of that happening anywhere and believe that to be a pointless analagy.
        When the owner of the WVO doesn't know what to do with it or if he doesn't want to make any effort to dipose it correctly, he simply poors it in the toilets or in the nature.

So you have first hand experience of the point I am trying to make!
        Too much pressure or demand on a limited resource kills it for everyone!
        Try to apply it to veg oil and you may understand what I am saying a bit better.
        Exactly, that's why I said to myself, i'll try again later because too many walkers in the NP will damage it, this makes sense of course.

The NP manager wants to limit the use of the NP.

The use of WVO is limited by the amount of cooking oil, so the use of WVO is limited too, why would it be reserved to you ? and not to another ?
        The most important thing is to use it instead dino, whoever is using it !
        That can be you or your neighbour, I don't care as long as it is wisely used and makes less burnt dino.
        I still use wvo in France because where i live, there is less wvo users than wvo available. One day I hope all the wvo will be given and used wisely, and maybe that day i will have to quit wvo because of too many people using it, but there will be less pollution, the most important thing to me.

Your problem is that someone has stolen your wvo and should have asked before.
        I had the same problem once, the owner of the restaurant kept the wvo inside and i had to come into the restaurant to get it. Easy. And if someone wants some wvo of this restaurant, he may ask and we'll share or I'll show him another restaurant right next door, until all of them give their wvo.

Comment

I was just over Adelaide and thought I'd look to see where I might be able to buy Bio, to say I was shocked would be a gross understatement.

SAFF Retail Network - SA Metro

It was on average 5-7 cents/ltr cheaper then dino and it looked just like the stuff I make.

If the South Australian Farmers Fuel (used to be a subsidiary of the Farmers Federation) can do it why can't the other states Farmers Federation?
          maverick_sr71
          Last edited by maverick_sr71; 16 October 2008, 09:14 PM.
          Maverick
          Canberra

Comment

Working...
          X