Thread: I cannot open any thread!

I cannot open any thread!

I tried to open a thread twice and they don't get activated! Also, I sent an enquiry to the forum and no answer.

What else can I do?

Re: I cannot open any thread!

Here see you have started a thread. All Good?
    Welcome to the forum.
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW

As a first time poster, there are automated spam filters to stop us being infiltrated by crap.
    One of the classic triggers is people putting a link in the post. You may have done this without knowing the consequences and inadvertently offended the automatic spam trap gods that work 24/7 to protect us.

However this post has worked, so I join Nick and welcoming you to the forum. I will check to see if any of your other posts have been moderated and release them as necessary.

{Edit - I have found your other posts, and both had links in them as I suspected. They are now approved for viewing by everyone}

Tim
    Last edited by Tim-HJ61; 28th February 2013 at 01:16 AM. Reason: As noted in text

Ey! Thanks Rodeonick.

It seems that everything is fine here, but I cannot open a thread in the other sections... and I don't know why.

I didn't update the page and I just found your messages... thanks Tim!! Excellent, everything is working now

I appreciate your support

Hi Tim,

I'm new to the forum and posted a new thread last night. I can't see it today, so I'm guessing it got sent to the spam file because I put a link in. I don't want to double up in case it is still waiting for moderator review. Should I just try again without the link?

Cheers,

3DB

3dB,
    Your post has been approved.
    Regards,
    Tony
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel single tank using 95% used cooking oil and 5% to 10% misfuel (where someone had filled diesel vehicle with petrol).
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab. Running on used cooking oil with 5% to 10% misfuel.
    Toyota Camry Hybrid - (Wife's Car)

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup. Died when supercharger stuck at max boost for weeks. Stretched head bolts.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Donor for current Fatmobile coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts