Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have TOO MUCH oil

I have TOO MUCH oil

Hi

My supplier's business is booming and I am getting too much oil SO if someone in the South of Tas is interested in doing a pickup (centre of Hobart ... either Sat or Sun arvo > 3:00pm) every 6 weeks for around 250 to 300 ltrs of high quality oil send me a message.

Stuart

Re: I have TOO MUCH oil

Hmmm this is a bit of a bugger ... so I will be dumping approx 200 ltrs every 3 weeks at the Kingston tip from ................

Stuart

Hi Stuart,
    I have the same problem.
    It seems that when the price of fuel falls people are not quite as keen to save the world using alternate fuels

damn shame neither of you are in Brisbane

Or NSW. I'd be there in a heartbeat.

....... I know I have squirreled away around 2,500ltrs for a rainy day (shed on bush block) .. but enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by Fat80y View Post
    Or NSW. I'd be there in a heartbeat.
    you guy's need to read more haha maybe i should of put up a picture how much do you need ? check the link i might be able to help http://www.biofuelsforum.com/threads/11269-Oily-stuff
    cheers stuart
    just keep it simple

Quote Originally Posted by tillyfromparadise View Post
    Hi Stuart,

It seems that when the price of fuel falls people are not quite as keen to save the world using alternate fuels
    Isn't that the truth!

I remember not so long ago anyone that was using veg oil as a cost saving was the lowest mongeral on earth because they should be concerned about saving the planet. All those whining do gooders have long since found another cause to bleat about and are happily using the fossil fuels they disparaged others for using. I'd like to catch up with a few of those sniveling little whingers now. Seems pretty much the only ones still using veg from back then are the ones that did it for the cost savings who are saving the planet and all that crap at the same time.

I also Notice that fossil fuels are only running out when the price is high. Any other time, you never hear the rubbish about how it's running out to justify the extortion....errr, price. That said, if you look at the price of fuel here and in a lot of places, it's not the fuel companies making a killing on it, it's the gubbermints who do nothing but reap huge profits in taxes.

Last Monday a regular customer came into the wrecking yard with his son who had come to visit him. The Son is a geologist with Shell. I said to him, You may be a rare person I could get an honest answer out of to a question I have, is the world really running out of oil? He said do you have great grandchildren? I said no. He said well when they come along, they probably won't have to worry too much about it either but maybe their great grandchildren will.

Pretty much summed up what I have always suspected.

Hi Stuart

I would like to take up your offer but can not, I am interested in making biodiesel but dont have a biodiesel processor. I would make one if it's not to expensive but dont know were to start.

Michael

Hi Stuart, new on here but been doing Biodiesel for a few years and looking for oil supply. Happy to go pick up or pay you a fee to collect from you.