Thread: Centrifuges

Centrifuges

Who uses one any pros or cons? I want to automate my filtering system a bit more and also hope they might catch any water out of the oil.

Re: Centrifuges

Hi 460cixy,

have a look around here in the forum, there is tons of info on it, happy digging!
    1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)
    1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HZ engine both 75l factory tanks and a custom 170l under tray tank.
    200.000km 80% on bio 10% on WVO 10% on dino,

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

After a few pages it seems there's no real winner out of filtering or centrifuging my oil for the most part is very clean so I don't think I will have the issues of blocked nozzles some suffer and I can just let it run while I drink beer think it will be a goer

Quote Originally Posted by 460cixy View Post
    After a few pages it seems there's no real winner out of filtering or centrifuging my oil for the most part is very clean so I don't think I will have the issues of blocked nozzles some suffer and I can just let it run while I drink beer think it will be a goer

lol.. rite

Quote Originally Posted by Bueff View Post
    Hi 460cixy,

have a look around here in the forum, there is tons of info on it, happy digging!
    happy digging