Thread: Y61 zd30 svo??

Y61 zd30 svo??

Hi all

I am looking at running SVO on my 2006 Y61 ZD30 (non common rail) 4x4 - Nissan Patrol. Has anyone had any success using SVO on this motor? or am I best off using Bio? The reason I am asking is I have over 4000lts of filtered 1 micron SVO in 44's ready to go and I am planning a trip around the top end from Perth to Cairns (Broome as well) and was thinking I could just drop in at all the fish n chip / Delis along the way and fill up. I have all the required equipment to filter the oil....need some help though on recommendations if its possible on this motor....also any help hints on how to use my subtank to run biodiesel or diesel for start-up and stopping....recommended fuel pumps filters etc......

Newbie to all this so any help would be appreciated. looking and hoping to get away ASAP as i'm going through a divorce and my ex has decided that i'm not allowed to see my kids during the xmas period so why not pack up the fishing equipment, swag and a ton of beer and go exploring...being a sandgroper I love WA and have fish the north west most of my life...was thinking Cairns would be a good place to end up.....hunting all types of fish...Wink wink nudge nudge

thanks in advance

Re: Y61 zd30 svo??

The only thing I know about these engines is that they are DIRECT INJECTION... Read the sticky about it to learn of the dangers.
    Last edited by 83Patrol; 17th December 2016 at 08:07 AM.
    1987 Mercedes W124 300D
    1997 Ssangyong Musso Wagon