Thread: WVO advocate and conversion kit supplier Alexander Noac coming to Australia in June

WVO advocate and conversion kit supplier Alexander Noac coming to Australia in June

Tonight, I received this email from Alexander Noac.
    Dear friends of ELSBETT/ANC-technology,

last times our announcements came always pretty late. We want to improve this and would like to inform you that this year we will visit Australia / New Zealand between 5th and 18th June. 11th June is already fixed for Perth. If there are any technical issues at your SVO conversion, questions, requires for meetings, please contact us as early as possible. We will try to pack the tour schedule as good as possible.

Kind regards
    Alexander Noack
    ANC / ELSBETT conversion technology
    Marquardsholz F4
    D-91161 Hilpoltstein
    Internet: www.anc.me
    Internet: www.elsbett.info
    Shop: www.greasenergy-shop.com
    e-mail: noack@anc.me
    e-mail: noack.elsbett@gmail.com
    phone: +49 (0) 9174 9760988
    fax: +49 (0) 32226846372
    WARFA will be hosting a meeting with Alexander and the opportunity will exist for non WARFA members to participate.
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel single tank using 95% used cooking oil and 5% to 10% misfuel.
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab. Running on used cooking oil with 5% to 10% misfuel (where someone had filled diesel vehicle with petrol)
    Toyota Camry Hybrid - Wife's Car)

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup. Died when supercharger stuck at max boost for weeks. Stretched head bolts.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Donor for current Fatmobile coupe.(body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car) [sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Re: WVO advocate and conversion kit supplier Alexander Noac coming to Australia in Ju

Is there any interest from those in Sydney in meeting with Alexander? He says he might be over here on 12 or 13 June.

I might flag it with the local ATA branch to see if that might be an appropriate forum. Or if anyone else has any ideas, let me know.
    3DB
    1995 Isuzu Rodeo 2.8TD 4X4 - 45,000km & 3.5 years on B100
    1976 Mercedes 300D Turbo 'The Coal Grenade' - 3,000 km on B100, 280,000 Km on the clock, but probably more like 1,280,000
    (@thirddegreeburns on Instagram)