Thread: Car veggie oil art / advertising

Car veggie oil art / advertising

Could someone in veggie oil land give my some direction as to where to purchase vehicle stickers to advertise/ demonstrate how my vehicle is powered by renewable / wast veg oil.
    I'm sure other members would also be interested.
    Keen for a reply.
    John
    Clifton Creek

Re: Car veggie oil art / advertising

John,
    Some people tend to hide the fact that their vehicle is veggie powered. Others get personalised number plates like mine "FATMOBILE" or a friend's "A2B 4FREE".
    The WARFA has a bumper sticker for our members, but I do not know of anyone selling or giving away bumper stickers promoting veggie oil fuels.
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel single tank using 95% used cooking oil and 5% to 10% misfuel (where someone had filled diesel vehicle with petrol).
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab. Running on used cooking oil with 5% to 10% misfuel.
    Toyota Camry Hybrid - (Wife's Car)

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup. Died when supercharger stuck at max boost for weeks. Stretched head bolts.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Donor for current Fatmobile coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts