Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Biodiesel People in Adelaide

Re: Biodiesel from bowsers in SA

Hi im new to bio diesel iv had success in making and am looking for any one in s/a making there own.iv made an appleseed processer 125 litre and now im experimenting with different types of oil and animal fat

Re: Looking for Biodiesel People in Adelaide

Hi short man, welcome to the forums. Hopefully you can find some others in Adelaide or SA soon. A good place to start may be to go to one of the workshops on biodiesel that Tony has posted here. I'm sure you'd get to meet some locals there .
    (BTW - I moved your post from the end of the other thread into a new one here to make sure it gets more attention)
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

thanks for that robert

Hi Shortman

I'd love to get in touch with you - I run a tour business (www.vividadventures.com.au) and would be very happy to help with what you're doing.

I'm buying B100 from SAFF when I can at the moment.

You can call me on 0419 900 363 or email andrew@vividadventures.com.au

Ciao for now
    Andrew.

Shortman - I've moved the last few posts you made here into a new thread in the "making biodiesel" forum, which is a bit more appropriate than the "Looking for Biodiesel People in Adelaide" thread here. If you want to post anything on a new subject, please pick an appropriate spot for it and make a new thread with a relevant title. That way more people will find it and answer it for you .

Cheers,
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

No wories im new to this still learning

G'day to all on the list,

I have just joined this list, and was searching the archives for Adelaide topics and found this one. I live in Adelaide and would LOVE to find anyone in the area with whom I talk about home brew WVO systems. I am currently using B100 from SAFF, but it is a long drive to get the juice, and so I sometimes have to go with the dino blood. I would love to brew my own to get away from having to go to Parafield gardens or Pooraka. Any information, or anyone who is simply interested in biodiesel would be great to have a beer with.
    Cheers,
    JB
    Cheers,
    JB
    1984 HJ47 'Patches'
    2002 Hilux 'Moe'
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Land Cruiser fanatic
    aeroplane enthusiast

Patches, Short Man, Vivid, et al.

We will be in Adelaide on the 24th - 27th March, as part of the Biodiesel Workshop tour.
    We would like to meet with people from SA who are interested in Biodiesel, Used Cooking Oil or other renewable fuels, in a social setting.
    Such an event would also be a good opportunity for those from SA to network and develop cooperative relationships with others.

Is anyone able to organise a BBQ or similar social event at a neutral location, so that we can get to meet you all, not just those attending the workshops?
    As I will be "on the road" from Friday morning, contact with me may be easiest by phoning me on 0428 920 881, to advise if such an event can be organised.

The workshop presenters are Phillip Calais, Environmental Scientist and biodiesel researcher and myself, Tony Clark, President of the Western Australian Renewable Fuels Association Inc. Phillip and I co-authored a paper on "Waste Vegetable OPil as a Diesel Fuel", which is available online at www.shortcircuit.com.au/warfa/paper/paper.htm (Edited to fix URL)

If you wish, other attendees at the Mt Gambier and Adelaide workshops can be informed of the occasion, to increase the number of SA participants attending.
    Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 14th March 2006 at 05:18 PM.

Smile Re: Biodiesel paper

Hi Tony of West Oz,

I was interested to read the publication paper. Had trouble accessing the page. It seems that a ( U ) has crept into the address ( "circiucuit") not picking just trying to help, the deletion has got me to the page.

Keep up the good work, wish I could be there in S/A when your there - long way from QLD though.

All the best

Dillyman

Dillyman,
    Thanks