Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thomastown Biodisel

Thumbs up Thomastown Biodisel

Hello All,

I've just loaded the location of Thomastown plant in the Biodiesel finder. Details are there

I've run 100 litres through the surf so far and all good. Have a chat with Tom while your there.

J

Re: Thomastown Biodisel

Gidday, I am pleased there is an outlet in Thomastown but I live in Gippsland. Do you happen to know of outlets in Traralgon, Sale, Bairnsdale? Thomastown is probably a tad too far for a fillup..ha!
    Cheers, Andy.......colonialhomes@hotkey.net.au

Hi Andy,

Yup sorry I'm not aware of any in that area. But some one else might. And if I hear anything I will be sure to let you know

Cheers

J

Update

The lads out at thomastown are also putting on cheaper rates for MBDC members for a while.

Cheers

J

Cool, about cheap rates for members in thomastown, going to top up today. Just back from driving round Tasmania on our honymoon. No biodiesel any where that i could find in Tassie and had to burn the evil fossil fuel. Down in tassie their fossil diesel is even more disgusting than usual fossil, looks and smells like a mixture of Kero and heating oil and my exhaust smell also confirmed something like Kero and heating oil,?! Must have something to do with being south of 40 degrees latitude.
    see you on the third Jammard, DAZ.

Hey Daz,

Pity about the BD down in TAS. I'm heading down there later in the year, so i'll get some tips from ya. Fortuantely for me I can fit about 170 litres on board and tassie isn't that big.

Good to have ya back Daz and look forward to seeing you guys on Sat.

cheers

J

Quote Originally Posted by darren leonadas View Post
    Cool, about cheap rates for members in thomastown, going to top up today. Just back from driving round Tasmania on our honymoon. No biodiesel any where that i could find in Tassie and had to burn the evil fossil fuel. Down in tassie their fossil diesel is even more disgusting than usual fossil, looks and smells like a mixture of Kero and heating oil and my exhaust smell also confirmed something like Kero and heating oil,?! Must have something to do with being south of 40 degrees latitude.
    see you on the third Jammard, DAZ.

The guys at thomastown are doing a special for MBDC members, $1 a dollar a litre untill further notice, so get down there and tank up. Also properly calibrated bowser. Gertrude the 300TD is happier now with all that evil fossil fuel from tassie splash blended with the good ol' BD. No more smokin' and shuddering.

Hi Guy's,
    Was out at Thomastown yesterday. They are putting in two new pumps on the other side of the factory so we don't have to reverse back up the drive after filling . I always fell like i am going to hit someone doing that. Plus it will result in less waiting if there is a semi (had to wait 15 min yesterday).
    Jas.

2006 Vw Polo 1.9 TDI
    75000 km on Bio 100 :)
    :(Sold:(

BA Falcon on e10 at the moment
    looking for flex fuel conversion

1966 VC Valiant 225 slant 6
    Won't run on bio for some reason :rolleyes:

Will they fill 44s ??

Quote Originally Posted by darren leonadas View Post
    The guys at thomastown are doing a special for MBDC members, $1 a dollar a litre untill further notice, so get down there and tank up. Also properly calibrated bowser. Gertrude the 300TD is happier now with all that evil fossil fuel from tassie splash blended with the good ol' BD. No more smokin' and shuddering.
    That's good to know. So how do we show we are members of the Melbourne Biodiesel Club and get the special price ???

Peter.