Thread: Biodiesel Workshop in Mt Gambier

Biodiesel Workshop in Mt Gambier

We held a successful Biodiesel Workshop, at Mt Gambier High School on 22nd March 2006, a number of teachers were able to join in for short periods of the day, in a small, poorly ventilated room, on an unseasonally warm day.

Despite the close quarters and high temperatures, everyone's attention was on the subject matter.
    Thanks to Chris Jordan for arranging the venue.
    Here are a few photos of the event.
    Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 5th April 2006 at 02:32 AM.

Post Re: Biodiesel Workshop in Mt Gambier

Dear Tony
    when you come to Mount Gambier again I would like to meet you we are about to launch a new facility here in Mount Gambier thats all I can tell you apart for its a very serious facility possibly the largest in the southern hemisphere serious dollars .

Re: Biodiesel Workshop in Mt Gambier

Look forward to seeing more details on this. As Mount Gambier isn't the greatest source of used cooking oil in the southern hemisphere (unless there is something I dont know, but that is likely) is an alternate feedstock being used? Actually we have two chip factories here, but one is closed, so surely not that

Oh yeah and that room which had the presentation it which was really hot in march is now a really cold room.
    Last edited by Captain Echidna; 12th June 2006 at 11:15 PM.
    cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

dear sir
    it is quite obvious you know nothing of this region if you are not happy here leave I have been right around Australia in transport and engineering and have been here now thirteen years and know most of the industries and as per capita the limestone coast , western victoria is second to none in australia so spend some time and get about we send 40% of our production to mccains in ballarat and the saffries potato factory has the biggest storage area in austra lia with not only onsite storage but many private offsite private storage too this also includes Pinnaroo , ororoo.
    Sir as you are representing your self AS AN EDUCATER you need to research a little better within the 300 klm radius we certainly have the largest supply of potatoes. you know why I know this I have a grandson share with the managing director of mccains I have been involved in logistics and engineering for a long period of time out in the real world
    Another point of fact is that SAFF is not involve with the South Australian Farmers Federation that is a false statement it is a Private company whose name is South Australian Farmers Fuels not as stated Federation.

Please we are very factual as can you tell me where else does the continental shelf come so close into the mainland so that super tankers can load and unload in australia answer here and Port hedland WA

Where have I made a statement on what SAFF stands for? And If you have been in the "real world" where is the other world?
    cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

CGI, this is a friendly, positive place, so please try to keep it that way, I'm not sure where your comments came from
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

dear sirs
    we are very fiendly but when inaccuracies one must be quick to set straight the saff statement was not directed at any one in particular but the information given to some one was incorrect .
    we are looking to raise serious money and are puting our money where our mouth is from private enterprise, so far we have raised 2 billion US of the 4 billion required so if you are serious to help constructive criticism is much appreciated. but misinformation is damaging

Quote Originally Posted by CGI BIO FUELS
    dear sirs
    we are very fiendly but
    Well I didn't want to be the one to suggest it. Perhaps a proof read before posting could be constructive criticism? This is my last post on this subject.
    Last edited by Captain Echidna; 14th June 2006 at 05:52 PM.

CGI where did you read the SAFF comment you made, it is interesting.

I'm really not sure where the SAFF comment came from either. Perhaps it had been read elsewhere in the forums, but I am really not sure why it was posted in this thread. This is a thread about some biodiesel workshops in Mt Gambier, so all I can say is PLEASE people, stick to the topic in the thread you are in, try to post replies in existing threads that are relevant, or post your topic in a new thread. This will make the forums easier to navigate and more helpful to everyone.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.