Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Searching for oil

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Perth W.A
    Posts
    43

    Searching for oil

    Hi everyone,

    I've been on the search for shops that have WVO (veggie) and so far no luck.

    There seems to be a lot of shops out there using lard...Yuk!

    If anyone comes across one, I know it's a long shot, could you give me a private message

    for now the search continues.
    Last edited by biomyown; 23rd January 2008 at 02:28 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Searching for oil

    Theere is a post by a member of this forum who has excess oil available.
    Have you spoken with DAvid?
    Check This thread

    Regards,
    Tony

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Perth W.A
    Posts
    43

    Re: Searching for oil

    Thanks Tony, Have given him a message. I also managed to find a little shop that will supply me with 80ltrs per month so it's starting to look good for constant production. phew! was starting to worry that I wouldn't be able to find anyone.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    perth
    Posts
    3

    Re: Searching for oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony From West Oz View Post
    Theere is a post by a member of this forum who has excess oil available.
    Have you spoken with DAvid?
    Check This thread

    Regards,
    Tony
    hi im new in the bio deisel seen so im looking for a supply of oil .i have been offerd some but it is mixture of oil and lard is this good or bad. butch perth.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    23

    Re: Searching for oil

    We have quite a supply of oil in 20 litre tins (8000l) that titrate between 3 and 7.5ml. If you ever need oil you can collect us via this site with a small donation to cover our costs of collecting. $1.00 a tin.
    I have been using this oil for over 2 year and have made about 16000 litres without any fuss.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD
    Posts
    708

    Re: Searching for oil

    Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    hi im new in the bio deisel seen so im looking for a supply of oil .i have been offerd some but it is mixture of oil and lard is this good or bad. butch perth.
    Oil/lard is fine for summer. Just allow it to settle and remove the water.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    perth
    Posts
    3

    Re: Searching for oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog View Post
    We have quite a supply of oil in 20 litre tins (8000l) that titrate between 3 and 7.5ml. If you ever need oil you can collect us via this site with a small donation to cover our costs of collecting. $1.00 a tin.
    I have been using this oil for over 2 year and have made about 16000 litres without any fuss.

    hi yes i am looking for a supply of oil if you like you can contact me at butchtheplasterer@hotmail.com many thanks butch

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    perth
    Posts
    3

    Re: Searching for oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog View Post
    We have quite a supply of oil in 20 litre tins (8000l) that titrate between 3 and 7.5ml. If you ever need oil you can collect us via this site with a small donation to cover our costs of collecting. $1.00 a tin.
    I have been using this oil for over 2 year and have made about 16000 litres without any fuss.
    hi i dont know if you got my last message but ii am still interested in getting oil many thanks butch

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    23

    Re: Searching for oil

    Butch
    I have emailed you about the oil, but have not received a reply yet.
    I still have plenty of oil so contact me through this site using the private messages or if you received my email just email me.
    Maddog

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3

    Re: Searching for oil

    How is your supply? Do you still have oil available?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •