Thread: New to all this so bear with me please.

deb_daz Guest

New to all this so bear with me please.

I would like to start and make my own I have a 84 hilux and want to run it on bio for the obvious reasons cost.I would appreciate anyone who lives in or about.Newcsatle,Kurri kurri,cessnock,to make contact if you like.I would and will appreciate any help.On what I need to put on the vehicle and what i need in the shed ie.what sort of fittings size of drums and the sort all the techonogical stuff.I will be looking on here as well hoping to find the info I seek.But if I can see and touch stuff I can understand it easier than reading about it but I get by.
    So I do hope to hear from you all in the very near future even to meet you in person.
    Thanks
    Heaps
    daryl

Re: New to all this so bare with me please.

Cant help you Daryl I am in QLD, but hope someone can. You have come to the right place for the help anyway
    Annatex

Re: New to all this so bear with me please.

Daryl,
    All of the information you need has been posted in this forum already. Please use the search function or use Google to search within the site (if you want to search on phrases or and/not searches).

When you have gained enough information to ask educated questions, please come back and ask.

When you help yourself by reading what has been written already, members appreciate that and are more forthcoming with assistance.
    The Lord helps those who help themselves - we do too.

Regards,
    Tony

Fair comment Tony.
    Annatex

Daryl,
    Always good to read up. The web has a lot of info and do buy a couple of books if you need to. Once you have at least gathered the information you will be able to ask, more detailed questions. This will enhance your understanding. Do the Dr Pepper Test. (on this site or others) Great for a start. Read the material safety data sheets prior to doing this test. Always ensure your's and others safety first.

Hope this helps
    Annatex

deb_daz Guest

Thanks guys I fully understand what you are all saying I will do more research and gather info and go from there.
    Thanks
    DAryl