Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Biodiesel supplier for ACT, bulk orders..

Re: Biodiesel supplier for ACT, bulk orders..

Didn't realy answer the first part of my question Dalan and didn't touch on the second part at all.

Would realy like to know the answers to both.

Thanks.
    Maverick
    Canberra

Quote Originally Posted by maverick_sr71 View Post
    Will it be a servo or some other sort of set-up? What are the suppliers intending to use to winterise and what modifications will be required for the fuel tanks heaters (plug and play or major mod)?

I know a few of the people in Sydney are getting a little upset at the Marickville servo for selling at only $0.06/ltr below diesel price so your offer may see some of them heading to Canberra to buy in bulk, I know my mate is thinking about it. Are you looking at the western suburbs of Sydney as a possible location in the future?

Thanks.
    There will be no servo,we will unload the seacontainers directly onto the back of your truck or trailer etc. You will reciev 1 ton units in skid bulky bins.The savings you will make on the first ton is enough to buy a heater and a pump.once you.ve got those your good for -20c, i don't know if they are using additive, or process to winterise it
    For those in Sydney there can be another saving as they will be able to pick up from the docks, saving an extra 4.5 c/litr , which is what we pay for
    transport to canberra.We will be expanding to Sydney later. the heaters are plug and play, we are sourcing them in case we can;t get the diesel
    winterised.Both wrap around tank heaters and inline fuel heaters, minutes to put in. please see calorique.com and
    Racor Diesel Fuel Heaters
    I hope this answers your questions maverick,

Quote Originally Posted by Dalan View Post
    Yes Hdj, it will be non foodstock biodiesel, and we are hoping to produce our own and also using the glycerol to turn into syngas, our suppliers are in Brazil and the States. have you heard of polymerization? I believe that will hold a great sway in the near furture, and so will the corresponding glut of glycerol on the market. I think glycerol is the next biodiesel, is sitting 400/ton. we wil be using everything no waste.
    Good stuff
    Yes polymerization That scary word I did a bit of research on it and basically got no answer only that use the fuel as soon as you can...and or remove all air contact. Dry with CO2 or replace all air with CO2

What are you planning on making your Bio from? If other than Veg I am very interested...
    HDJ80 (aka Kiwipete)
    Canberra

Dalan

great news indeed, might be an option for me to get a toe in the water whilst I sort out home brew. How long before your good to go?

Tando

Quote Originally Posted by Dalan View Post
    The website is nearly up and is
    www.albatrossrenwableenergy.com
    links and info will be up soon.. aswell as contact.

sorry. the site is www.albatrossrenewableenergy.com

Price has been finalised , and we will be taking orders soon, hoping to have the first shipment in in 5-8 weeks.Hopefully by the end of the week we will be ready to take orders.

Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Good stuff
    Yes polymerization That scary word I did a bit of research on it and basically got no answer only that use the fuel as soon as you can...and or remove all air contact. Dry with CO2 or replace all air with CO2

What are you planning on making your Bio from? If other than Veg I am very interested...
    Sorry Hdj, I meant depolymerization, basically the same process the earth used to create oill in the first place. But now like fake diamonds used by us for better means. Check out the "oil into anything link" on albatrossrenewableenergy.com, cheers Dalan

HI,

what is a "1 ton units in skid bulky bin" ? I've noticed containers that are based on standard pallets - could be handled by a forklift, but these bins?

And, you are importing. Have you any plans to use local product, should it become available?

I note that some large manufacturers had to mothball plants because of lack of demand ( last year, when dino fuel was cheap), but are picking up again now:
    ARFuels - Home
    :: Welcome to Australian Biodiesel Group Limited ::

.... and if you are providing the missing link, the distribution to us out here who do want to buy it....

ta, Gannet.

It would be interesting to know what type of facility can produce these volumes from Algae and Jatropha?

To my knowledge, Algae Bioreactor technology is still in basic feasibility stages with most companies involved in either open pond or closed cylinder reactors.

BE CAREFUL GUYS...

I thoght the only people who spoke of oil by the tonne were from Nigeria?
    I guess however if its cash on pickup, its above board.
    cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Good stuff

Please disregard the thermal depolymerization, seems to be rubbish, check out Anything Into Oil

came across it in my travels, not what i'm doing. i wish it were true..