Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BIO Diesel And FITCH

Re: BIO Diesel And FITCH

Once again Bill you are unable or unwilling to supply independent verifiable evidence to support your claims. The testimonials from your customers are not, they are just anecdotal, possibly biased or even completely fabricated.

The NRMA test is the only one I can find and it comprehensively debunks your product.

When the Office of Fair Trading report comes out I will be most interested in it and if it supports your claims I will happily eat my words. But until then I remain unconvinced.

It is up to you as the person making these claims to back them up with such evidence, and if you can't then you deserve to be called a con artist or a scammer, because that's how you are coming across.

Scepticism of spurious marketing claims is very healthy in our modern society, as it keeps us from being ripped off by charlatans of which there are many. This forum gets spammed every day by people selling anything from i-phones at knock down prices to a bloke from Nigeria selling Mexican Jumping Bean oil (yes really!). Gullible people fall for these scams every day, but that doesn't in any way validate their "products".

Normally we moderators delete these posts and ban the members before anyone actually sees them. I'm beginning to think I should treat you in the same way.
    Sean

Quote Originally Posted by FITCHFELLA View Post
    I think I will cease answering
    Yes, please do!

GOOD luck to those using the product, commisserations to those NOT after all it is YOUR money you are wasting.
    No, the only people wasting their money are the ones that buy your product!
    Sean

Here you go Bill, I've let this other post go through so you can buy some and tell us how it goes!
    Sean

I tried the Fitch, and I got better mileage, cleaner exhaust emissions, better performance, the girl across the road finally agreed to go out with me, my pimples cleared up and I won the Lottery. See it DOES work!

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    I tried the Fitch, and I got better mileage, cleaner exhaust emissions, better performance, the girl across the road finally agreed to go out with me, my pimples cleared up and I won the Lottery. See it DOES work!
    but didnt that happen when ya got brockies poleriser to wazza!!

i cant believe all this fun i missed out on this week
    I love scammers and how stupid they think we are.

Try the 4x4 forums they are so gullable they told me biodiesel doesn't work.
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW