Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!

Exclamation Help!

i Have A quesation and quick me and my step dad are making bio-diesel today for my science project tomorrow cld someone give me all the information on peanut oil , WVO, and Corn oil i need it quick this is a matter pf me getting an F but for some reason kant get much information on WVO kept telling me how to recycle it i wanna know how much goes into a landfill every year by the uSA alone tht kinda stuff so if soeone cld plz get to me fast id be so veery gratefull. im running out of time!

hey guys

Hey guys im new here but ive been making diesel for awhile with my step dad and we actiolly own our own buisness together. well actially he does but i sponser it. i just wanted to say i was new here and this science projects goin pretty good. makin bio diesel out of corn oil WVO and peanut oil to see which one gives u the most diesel. even know i knew they gave off the same amount my classmates dont wat do you think?

Sry before i was on wrong Forum

hey guys

Hey guys im new here but ive been making diesel for awhile with my step dad and we actiolly own our own buisness together. well actially he does but i sponser it. i just wanted to say i was new here and this science projects goin pretty good. makin bio diesel out of corn oil WVO and peanut oil to see which one gives u the most diesel. even know i knew they gave off the same amount my classmates dont wat do you think?

ASry beffore i was in the wrong forum

Re: Help!

Sorry i was given a hint to spell everything right and use my manners. im just used to texting sorry.

I have moved all of these posts together from other, non-related forums, so all replies are found here.

I find it confusing how in your first post you are asking for help in making biodiesel but in the second post you state you have been "making diesel for a while now".
    Just how long is a "while"? 2Hours and 28 minutes?

Please keep your posts credible, for while we like to help (well most of us anyway), we do not like untruths.

Good luck in your Science class. It would seem that if you are urgently needing help, then you have left this to the last minute.
    Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 11th January 2010 at 09:22 PM.
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab. Running on used cooking oil with 5% to 10% misfuel.
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP)

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup. Died when supercharger stuck at max boost for weeks. Stretched head bolts.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Donor for current Fatmobile coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    Parts Car C220 1993 SOLD.
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel single tank using 95% used cooking oil and 5% to 10% misfuel (where someone had filled diesel vehicle with petrol).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

ive been making bio-diesel for 2 years i know how to do that. i just needed information for my backboard on my project. i can tell you the method we used but i just needed information on WVO that i couldnt find with google.

sincerely,
    Ricky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Jones View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the F you'll get for Science, It will match the one you are going to get for English and Spelling.
    C'mon Dave, he probably isnt planning to go to England, why would he need to speak English? (thanks Homer)

Pitty I am a bit late to "help" I would of course explain the how of course the best biodiesel oil comes from snakes, and how snake oil salesmen are easily found on the internet, and of course the horrors of dihydrogen monixide and hydrogen hydoxide (both major component of acid rain, and is found in nearly every polluted river in the world) that can build up to dangerous levels while washing your biodiesel. I guess if you get info from a forum, you can delete the thread before your teacher googles it to work out why suddenly you have a major assignment when you didn't the day before?
    Perhaps a "sticky" for people needing last minute science project advice is in order?
    cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Jones View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the F you'll get for Science, It will match the one you are going to get for English and Spelling.

Maybe he is one those banned members comming back under a different user name. Best trick they come up with is bad english/spelling

Mark five

It's just another d!ckhead taking the PISS.....

Cheers Rev.

PS. My comment refers to the thread starter....no one else.
    Last edited by reverend; 27th January 2010 at 12:55 PM.

Why do you guys keep ratting on me? This was just a simple question that turned into a mayham! im defenetly not a d!ckhead. ive never been banned. and actially i have straight A's. all i really want is just some information on WVO. Is that so hard to asked?