Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Brisbane Users Meet and Greet

Brisbane Users Meet and Greet

Merry Christmas to all.

I would like to offer a meeting of minds in Feb 2011 at a venue to be agreed.
    For all users , Bio and Wvo. Come along and show off your vehicles and systems. The last meeting in Brisbane was a small group but enjoyed by all. I'll see if Ron and Julie will host again.

Don't hesitate to PM me or reply to this post.

Regards

Michael Jones
    Brisbane

Re: Brisbane Users Meet and Greet

I have moved this thread to the QLD area forum (a more appropriate place than the "this form area", where you had it, which is meant to be where you discuss issues with this forum).
    Also feel free to use the calendar function of the forum to book events (once you finalise a date).

Good luck with organising the meet up and I hope it goes well.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Exclamation Re: Brisbane Users Meet and Greet

I have found a venue and Julie and Ron of the Bru 4 U have agreed to host again. They have requested the last Saturday of February 2011.
    I will put it into the Calender when it becomes available.

Again , if anyone has any questions regarding the location or times please don't hesitate to contact me.

I've been told that the Saturday afternoon would be good from lunch time onwards.

Regards
    Michael

Hi Michael,

count me in, that sounds great. A mate of mine will probably come along too. just to confirm that is the 26th of Feb you are intending?

Also here goes for a shameless plug - I bought some beer from Julie of Bru 4 U, last week, and its fantastic. good price too. got the Carlsberg. down to 12 beers from 3 cartons.... hmmmm....
    Regards,

Cade.

2002 100 series Landcruiser
    240,000 Km and counting on B100, 330,000km total on car.
    Naturally aspirated, Walbro Pusher pump just upstream of tank switch valves, Cav filter with reversed fuel flow direction.
    At 160,000 km Rebuilt pump, Reconditioned head and manifolds, glow plugs. Injectors all good after 160,000 km on B100.

Cade

Fantastic. that makes 4 so far.

And yes the 26th of Feb will be the date to attend. This time they promised a longer time frame so we'll all be able to enjoy.

regards
    Michael jones

Good work,

Count me in, I'll be there. May even get them to put another Batch on for me, I am out of beer and bio, made the bio but need the beer (they make it better than I can)

mmmm, did Julie or Bruce mention me at all, I get my beer from there (have for years) and they know I run bio.

Matt
    Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Make that 5 Michael, Matt and I will be down have to order a cider to collect love my cider.
    Also be in new vehicle show some of the things I learnt last time.

Gene
    Love from the Baffle

Make that Six (7 and 8 I suspect) in fact I am 5. Is anyone interested in half a batch (3 cartons approx $65-75) of corona copy? Have bottles will supply to any interested persons. (my brother used to go in with me but he has been posted to Canberra)

Matt
    Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Matt

No Julie hasn't mentioned you by name but may have mentioned in conversation that she had a client making Bio. my memory isn't very good.

numbers looking better. good to see. I keep posting in the other areas but keep getting moved out. I'd like to see some wvo users agin too.

Julie said she would put a brew down. I'll bring some beer nuts I'll send her an email to confirm. Have a great day.

Michael

Matt

did you find a buyer for the extra brews ? I'd take one carton cause I can't fit three in the fridge.

Also , I've confirmed with Julie and Ron for the 26th. everything good.

Michael