Hook up with like minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hook up with like minds

Hi to everyone out there. I am new to this forum and have been meaning to get into this technology for some time.
    I live in Sydney and would be interested in hooking up with a group or individuals for sharing information and costs with projects.
    Anyone interested?

Re: Hook up with like minds

Hi Toki, welcome to the forum!

Have a good read around, its all out there, should you have any questions, ask.
    We're here to assist if needed.
    Enjoy the planing phase, don't get to full on with making it perfect, most of us are still upgrading all the time ever after years of playing with experimental fuels :-)

I saw a sticker on a truck recently "him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

in these therms have fun !
    1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

Comment

Sharing costs for what sort of projects?

Comment

Originally posted by peter1 View Post
        Sharing costs for what sort of projects?
        Being new to this forum, I am not sure where individuals are up to and what successes they are having.
        I am keen to take place in group or couples projects on anything related to this technology as I eventually wish to get a vehicle working on low cost fuels.

I have always found that any project will work faster, and more efficient with more than one mind as it gives a broader background to work from.
        I am not saying I have a lot of resources, but I can get access to more than the average person.

I have done extensive work on the Joe Cell some time ago and I also spent time with Joe, which gave me an opportunity to see what can be done with that device.

Brilliant people talk about ideas,
        average people talk about things,
        small people talk about each other.

Comment

Originally posted by toki View Post

I have done extensive work on the Joe Cell some time ago and I also spent time with Joe, which gave me an opportunity to see what can be done with that device.
          And how did that work out?
          I was of the understanding that the joe cell gave huge increases in mileage etc. Given this, I would have thought that using conventional fuels was far more efficent and grately lowered the cost which would make it a far more viable soloution than mucking round with alternative fuels like veg oil.

Comment

Originally posted by peter1 View Post
            And how did that work out?
            I was of the understanding that the joe cell gave huge increases in mileage etc. Given this, I would have thought that using conventional fuels was far more efficent and grately lowered the cost which would make it a far more viable soloution than mucking round with alternative fuels like veg oil.
            We did not get around to actually putting it in a vehicle, but did much bench testing with very interesting results. We had plans to put it in a car, but my working partner on this project became so busy with his business that he gave the rest of the project a miss. He ended up making too much money to play around with it.

There are problems with this device in the way that it can be very unreliable in the long term, dropping out of service when driving under high tension power lines and controlling the output power to the vehicle. It does deliver heaps of power when running as it should, but at the time I did not have the resources to continue on my own. I will be revisiting this device later when I have more time to put into it.
            I think that using it to power a vehicle may be insignificant when one realises its full potential.

Comment

if i remember correctly,many years ago

the reason why i stopped looking into the joe cell was because it stopped working in areas that were high in humidity which is coffs harbour,

but please prove me wrong

Comment

G'day Toki, I too am new to this forum.
                I have a SVO/ B100/ Diesel Campervan that I have to get to know.
                I live in Melbourne so would also appreciate hooking up with Melb folk who are interested...
                Anyone about?

Comment

Originally posted by oily4me View Post
                  if i remember correctly,many years ago

the reason why i stopped looking into the joe cell was because it stopped working in areas that were high in humidity which is coffs harbour,

but please prove me wrong
                  From what I know humidity will have no effect of the cell as it is fully enclosed. It does not use any fuels, but the resonator (tank) contains water.
                  My understanding is that the energy coming from the cell conditions the motor over many hours of running to work on a principle of cavitation.
                  The spark is progressively retarded during the tuning process, until it is retarded 180 degrees. No water is consumed in the process or when the vehicle is running.
                  There are many quirks to the tuning process, such as arcing out various engine components with a metal brush connected to the battery.
                  This cell was developed in an area of high humidity, so I guess you can count that theory out.

Comment

Working...
                  X