Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have TOO MUCH oil

Hi

My supplier's business is booming and I am getting too much oil SO if someone in the South of Tas is interested in doing a pickup (centre of Hobart ... either Sat or Sun arvo > 3:00pm) every 6 weeks for around 250 to 300 ltrs of high quality oil send me a message.

Stuart

Re: I have TOO MUCH oil

Hmmm this is a bit of a bugger ... so I will be dumping approx 200 ltrs every 3 weeks at the Kingston tip from ................

Stuart

Comment

Hi Stuart,
      I have the same problem.
      It seems that when the price of fuel falls people are not quite as keen to save the world using alternate fuels

Comment

damn shame neither of you are in Brisbane

Comment

Or NSW. I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Comment

....... I know I have squirreled away around 2,500ltrs for a rainy day (shed on bush block) .. but enough is enough

Comment

Originally posted by Fat80y View Post
              Or NSW. I'd be there in a heartbeat.
              you guy's need to read more haha maybe i should of put up a picture how much do you need ? check the link i might be able to help http://www.biofuelsforum.com/threads/11269-Oily-stuff
              cheers stuart
              just keep it simple

Comment

Originally posted by tillyfromparadise View Post
                Hi Stuart,

It seems that when the price of fuel falls people are not quite as keen to save the world using alternate fuels
                Isn't that the truth!

I remember not so long ago anyone that was using veg oil as a cost saving was the lowest mongeral on earth because they should be concerned about saving the planet. All those whining do gooders have long since found another cause to bleat about and are happily using the fossil fuels they disparaged others for using. I'd like to catch up with a few of those sniveling little whingers now. Seems pretty much the only ones still using veg from back then are the ones that did it for the cost savings who are saving the planet and all that crap at the same time.

I also Notice that fossil fuels are only running out when the price is high. Any other time, you never hear the rubbish about how it's running out to justify the extortion....errr, price. That said, if you look at the price of fuel here and in a lot of places, it's not the fuel companies making a killing on it, it's the gubbermints who do nothing but reap huge profits in taxes.

Last Monday a regular customer came into the wrecking yard with his son who had come to visit him. The Son is a geologist with Shell. I said to him, You may be a rare person I could get an honest answer out of to a question I have, is the world really running out of oil? He said do you have great grandchildren? I said no. He said well when they come along, they probably won't have to worry too much about it either but maybe their great grandchildren will.

Pretty much summed up what I have always suspected.

Comment

Hi Stuart

I would like to take up your offer but can not, I am interested in making biodiesel but dont have a biodiesel processor. I would make one if it's not to expensive but dont know were to start.

Michael

Comment

Hi Stuart, new on here but been doing Biodiesel for a few years and looking for oil supply. Happy to go pick up or pay you a fee to collect from you.

Comment

Hi Tilly?
                      Are you in Hobart?
                      I'd be keen for some oil.
                      Cheers
                      David

Comment

David,
                        Tilly is in Qld, but can't post for a couple of weeks.
                        You could contact the thread starter to see if he still has excess oil in Hobart.

Regards,
                        Tony
                        Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
                        '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
                        '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
                        '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
                        '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
                        '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
                        '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
                        '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
                        '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
                        '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
                        '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
                        '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
                        '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
                        Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

I have the same problem, to much oil and am looking for someone who is interested in a couple of hundred lt each 2 weeks on the east side of the Derwent. We will take it one week, someone else can get it the next week and at times when we are on the road, they can have 500lt a fortnight. Filed up my sheds stacked 6 high, behind the sheds are stacked rows of oil drums and just can't use it all. Even with 2 cars, truck, large bus, tractor, generator and earth mover along with a 15m motorsailer, still piling up each week and now nowhere to put it, except the tip.

If anyone is interested, drop me a line and we can set it up.

Comment

Wish u lived on Gold Coast

Comment

Hi Stuart

I just started (made my first 20lt) and as I have problem to get more oil, I am very interested in your offer.
                              However, I am unable to transport big drums - all I have and can transport is 20lt containers.
                              Hope you will answer

Jan

Comment

Working...
                              X