Buying BD in Melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying BD in Melbourne

It seems the Thomas Town Plant has gone slightly (ever so slightly) Public.
    A member of the Melbourne Biodiesel club has emailed me a number of the guy to ring to get supply on the North side of Melbourne, just incase going to the new SAFF station on Boronia rd, Boronia is a drag for northern and western residents in sMelbs.
    Just to give some respect to the dude- i'm only giving out the number to club members, so go to the club site and check it out.
    Cheers DAZ.

Re: Buying BD in Melbourne

Daz,

Great News! Its a bit of a trip over to boronia especially when you get there and the pump is broken!! Are you posting this in the members shed?

cheers

J

Comment

Hi Darren,
      Very keen to get the details but I can't find them on the site (even when logged in). Could you please let me know where to look.
      Thanks,
      Huw

Comment

Just log in as a registered member and its right infront of you on the front page- "thomastown plant" then click on more info.

Also these guys (Thomastown operators) want to join our club, so we need to have another meeting soon, even if just a general social meeting to sign up new financial members.
        Also we should get together to create a chorum of active members to prepare for the up and coming sustainability festival at fed square. I'm pretty sure Paul M has a applied for us to have a stall there, and i've cosigned a cheque from the club coffers to pay for it. So get active and get on the team to prepare and be available to run our own site at the fair.
        darren leonadas
        Last edited by darren leonadas; 8 January 2007, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamard View Post
          Daz,

Great News! Its a bit of a trip over to boronia especially when you get there and the pump is broken!! Are you posting this in the members shed?

cheers

J
          Pretty slack of the guys at SAFF not to jump on that one (Dodgy pumps) straight away!!???

Comment

Hi all,

just visited the thomastown plant $1.08 per litre. Had the tour whilst there more info to come on the MBDC site.

cheers

J

Comment

Working...
            X