Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300D Merc for sale Sydney

Mercedes Benz 300D for sale in Sydney

'80 model , auto , without self-levelling suspension , 10 months rego,in great mechanical condition. This car belonged to my mechanic for the last few years and is well used to BD so no nasty tank crud to worry about !I witnessed an engine rebuild about 90,000Ks ago - he got the car from a customer who could not afford the rebuild after forgetting to put in engine oil ( the oil pressure switch wire fell off !!)
    New torque converter , tow bar , cd player , brand new injectors and glow plugs etc and also available all the gadgets for a 2-tank SVO conversion - 20 plate FPHE , pollack valve , 2nd filter etc. .Time and other commitments overseas have ruled out playing with this cool piece of Teutonic Tech so for a quick flick to a better home it's yours
    for ... $3,300
    call John 0407 234 339 for more

Re: 300D Merc for sale Sydney

Originally posted by timorcoco View Post
    Mercedes Benz 300D for sale in Sydney

'80 model , auto , without self-levelling suspension , 10 months rego,in great mechanical condition. This car belonged to my mechanic for the last few years and is well used to BD so no nasty tank crud to worry about !I witnessed an engine rebuild about 90,000Ks ago - he got the car from a customer who could not afford the rebuild after forgetting to put in engine oil ( the oil pressure switch wire fell off !!)
    Pity about that, the oil pressure gauge is mechanical! Do you trust someone who does not know anything about the engine they rebuilt?
    New torque converter , tow bar , cd player , brand new injectors and glow plugs etc and also available all the gadgets for a 2-tank SVO conversion - 20 plate FPHE , pollack valve , 2nd filter etc. .Time and other commitments overseas have ruled out playing with this cool piece of Teutonic Tech so for a quick flick to a better home it's yours
    for ... $3,300
    call John 0407 234 339 for more
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
    '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
    '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
    '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Re: 300D Merc for sale Sydney

Sold the merc a coupla weeks ago , $3300 , new owner Bob has ordered a BD plant to go with it.
      JC

Comment

Working...
      X