Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suppliers

Hi all,

I thought seeing as there are smatterings of information about suppliers in your area across this and other web sites, it would be good if everyone who reads this post responded by naming your suppliers in your area for methanol, KOH or NaOH and any other accessories. Please include phone numbers if possible, addresses, costs and quantites. It would be good to have a centralised point and I'll be happy to include it on my website.

Just for he record I've been getting:

methanol from BP reliance Nambour, Nambour Connection Road, (07) 5441 7856 for $39 for 20Lt and $214 for 200Lt.

I got the Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) from Dunkers at 125 Howard Street Nambour, ph: (07) 5441 3390 for $78 (I think) for 25Kg. Peda and I went halves. I wreckon I've got about 9-10Kg left.

I've colected about 15 20Lt and 25Lt drums from a chemical dryclearners and a chinese restaurent and I've been using them as processors and storing.

I've been getting normal sock filters form a pool supplier to filter the oil and BD when transferring from tank to tank.

Thats about it for my area.

Look forward to seeing all of the information steadily flowing in.

Joe
    Last edited by joe; 12 March 2006, 02:15 PM.
    Joe Morgan
    Brisbane Biodiesel Site Admin
    http://www.brisbanebiodiesel.com

Searching tips using Google - SVO Dual tank systems
    SVO, Common Rail and Direct Injection - Vehicles converted to Used Cooking Oil
Working...
X