Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuel lift pump with Viton seals/internals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel lift pump with Viton seals/internals?

Having finally got my HZJ80 fuel injector pump rekitted with Viton, I want to put an auxiliary fuel pump on it - but I'll need a pump that is either rubberless or can be rebuilt with Viton. Suggestions?
    1990 HZJ80

Re: Fuel lift pump with Viton seals/internals?

Marki, you need a Walbro FRB-5, hit me with a pm and I will find the email address to contact of a US contact to get one from, I just got one and with postage it was about $150AUS (it was one of two & postage was across two units).

With the exchange rate as it is you stand to do well, tie in with someone else and save some more.

Matt
    Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Comment

Did you get it from here?
      VEGPOWER.COM
      I have been thinking of getting one from here but I am always a bit carfull of who I give my credit card number to.
      96 Mitsubishi Delica Jasper SOLD [piece of junk]
      93 1HDT Landcruiser SOLD [still going strong]
      90 1HDT Landcruiser Current
      Combined total of 380,000kms on Bio Diesel with no problems related to bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper View Post
        Did you get it from here?
        VEGPOWER.COM
        I have been thinking of getting one from here but I am always a bit carfull of who I give my credit card number to.
        I have found an Australian distributor for these pumps Walbro Fuel Pumps - Flexible Drive Agencies Pty. Ltd the bloke is still chasing up details on availability and prices. Will post when I have them
        1990 HZJ80

Comment

Yes they are the Australian distributor, but the USA parent supplier (Walbro) is very poor in communicating anything about their new products let alone supplying them with stock. I had a great contact here at my local Flexible drive agency try and get me one but no luck at all.

Try the place I put you onto, they supplied inside two weeks. Feel free to put their details up here for all to see as well if you like.

Matt
          Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Yes they are the Australian distributor, but the USA parent supplier (Walbro) is very poor in communicating anything about their new products let alone supplying them with stock. I had a great contact here at my local Flexible drive agency try and get me one but no luck at all.

Try the place I put you onto, they supplied inside two weeks. Feel free to put their details up here for all to see as well if you like.

Matt
            Yes - the flexible drive mob did express this view, but then said that they were expecting a shipment this week. He couldn't give me a price until they actually arrived, but thought it'd be around $180 AUD. I tried the Vegpower mob and they quoted me $138USD with 5 to 7 days delivery.

I emailed the mob whose details you sent me, but I haven't heard from them yet.
            1990 HZJ80

Comment

Working...
            X