methanol delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• methanol delivery

i will be available for delivery to your door for methanol between southern sydney and ulladulla. I charge $280 per 44gal drum. dropoffs would be on weekends by mutual agreement.
    contact nick on
    or pm me.
    RODEONICK
    Too Busy To Bio.
    Last edited by RODEONICK; 5 February 2008, 08:59 PM. Reason: word editing
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
    sigpic

Re: methanol delivery

You need to get onto a KOH supplier as well Nick and offer that too.
    You may find that a worthwhile number of people would also be interested in smaller that 25Kg bag qty's , maybe 5kg at a time.

You may find you are able to build yourself something worth while with people that don't have these supplies locally and the trip to get them is a difficult thing which they would pay a premium on the material cost to save so much more on their time for this very convinent service.

Comment

A 44 drum sounds a lot of Methanol to someone new to the BD game. You might find it profitable to also sell by the litre plus a delivery fee.

Comment

both great ideas guys i would be more than happy to provide the services you sugested to anybody that is interested. Thanks for the encouragement too guys..
        cheers nick.
        Cheers
        Nick.
        Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
        sigpic

Comment

After a total lack of any responce to the above offer of service i was left wondering. Where the hell are the south coastys getting their methanol and KOH from?? I should be moving back down in the near future and will then have to source my own from there or make the trip up to whiteys. Can somebody please tell me where on the south coast i can get these??

Oh and the offer of service is withdrawn except by very exceptional arrangements as i'm very busy at the moment and will continue to be.
          Cheers
          Nick.

sigpic

Comment

i know this reply is a little late but have only just joined , and what i would like to know is , the $280 quoted for delivery , is that just delivery , or inclusive of fuel and drum and do you supply drums ,. the other small note is that quite a lot of motorsport enthusiasts use methanol to blend there own high performance fuels (ie shell A) and if your trying to start a business then try advertising amongst the motorsport forums , you should do well there ,. and as to where the southerners are getting , it im lead to believe that theres a commercial distillery some where near nowra

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              You need to get onto a KOH supplier as well Nick and offer that too.
              You may find that a worthwhile number of people would also be interested in smaller that 25Kg bag qty's , maybe 5kg at a time.

You may find you are able to build yourself something worth while with people that don't have these supplies locally and the trip to get them is a difficult thing which they would pay a premium on the material cost to save so much more on their time for this very convinent service.
              I would love some one to help with KOH in Shepparton area!! ya think i was trying to build a BOMB!!

Comment

sorry offer ceased long ago. I have lost all interest in doing favours as my generosity has been raped many a time before. I now only help people with isuzu diesel type questions and long term members and people i have already met. I hate to do this but i have to. sorry
                Cheers
                Nick.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X