Next Sydney Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Sydney Picnic

Hi guys just wondering if there is another picnic coming up, if not can we organise one as I sorely missed the last

Re: next picnic

Yeah guys we need a get together some time soooooooon.

Let's pick a place where families can come and bring the kids to play while we are there talking VO
    Fitian
    <><

Comment

Yeah, me too. I've really enjoyed the last couple I've attended and look forward to the next one. I'll get the missus to bring some more yummy food too!
      Sean

Comment

i cant wait to meet you all finally. When are we doing this?
        cheers nick.
        Cheers
        Nick.
        Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
        sigpic

Comment

I'm new, as in post last picnic, so I don't know about it. Are we talking Biofuels Picnic or SVO picnic (this is on the SVO subforum)?
          When and where was the last one. I guess we are talking a Sunday?
          Sometime in February?
          Somewhere central-ish Greater Sydney?
          Sundays in Feb - 3, 10, 17, 24, Sundays in March - 2, 9, 16, 23, 30

Comment

Originally posted by 98troopy View Post
            Are we talking Biofuels Picnic or SVO picnic (this is on the SVO subforum)? When and where was the last one. I guess we are talking a Sunday?
            Sometime in February?
            Somewhere central-ish Greater Sydney?
            Sundays in Feb - 3, 10, 17, 24, Sundays in March - 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
            Hello Paul,

It is usually for SVO and Biodiesel users/makers.

We SVO users have learnt to accept biodiesel users/makers and love them as they are - maybe they will change one day and get converted .

You can read about the last one HERE ...

Anytime you guys decide will be okay. As long Roberts brings his kids to sing again and Sean gets his respected wife "not empty handed of course " Then I am happy.

Cheers
            Fitian
            <><

Comment

I've moved this thread out of the SVO section into the local Sydney section, so that all the other members in other geographical locations don't get too jealous about not being able to come.

I know that many of you are SVO users, but I'm sure you won't mind this thread living out if the SVO section, as there are (currently) no local sub forums for SVO.

We're all one big happy bio burning family anyway.
              Robert.
              Site Admin.

Comment

Re: Next Sydney Picnic

Sunday 17th Feb is in my diary now.
                I am looking forward to it.

Comment

17th will be good

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    IN the complete absence of any other suggestions, I propose Lake Gillawarna, Georges Hall (near Bankstown) on Sunday the 17th of Feb.
                    I'm new, I'm very seriously handy I have collected all the raw materials, I'll be along to learn but would love to make my first batch sooner, I'm near banstown and would like to hear form anyone who can demonsrate the fiddly measurment bits, feel free to call me on 04 00011102. or prank call me as you see fit 8-) I'm also into barter.

Comment

edison
                      i'm at kogarah bay. i assume you mean bio not wvo?? i'm a bio maker and would be happy to show you how i make mine when it suits both partties. Barter sounds good to me.
                      PM me if your keen and we'll exchange numbers then. and any details you would like. I will also be going to the picnic.
                      Cheers
                      Nick.
                      Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
                      sigpic

Comment

Brilliant !!! will Do!

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
                          Brilliant !!! will Do!
                          Hey Rod, your enjoying the australia day weekend a bit too much! youll have a hangover i expect by now, too busy so far to use the 'net. Party on!

Comment

Would love to come along. Hopfully it's a clear weekend!

Vi

Comment

Been a while, so I thought I'd check if everyone's still coming on the 17th? I've also just put the event in the calendar.
                              Only 1 weekend away now, so please pipe up/confirm as soon as you can if you would like to come so people who are coming can know what to expect.
                              Robert.
                              Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
                              X