Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute

Some of you may know that this site is hosted on a server run by my brother. Some of you may also know that he has recently died in a cave diving accident. I will be unavailable in the forum here for some time as I am overseas dealing with his funeral and his estate affairs. When I return I may have to take on a lot more responsibility with the running of the webserver and less with the running of this forum.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Re: Tribute

I'm sadden by your loss Robert. I remember you telling me about your brother a couple of times and how he appeared to have life in the palm of his hands.

I remember when my best friend died doing what he loved best, he was also young and independently wealthy. I suppose both of them would have wanted it that way.

Comment

Terribly sad to hear of your brother's untimely passing, Robert. Please accept and convey my deepest condolences to you and your family. There are some tough times ahead for you, but you should know that the forum members have you and your grief in mind, and I offer (even though we have never met) my support in any way I can, for now and the future.
      Bill.

Comment

My deepest condolences to you and your family Rob.

May he rest in peace.
        Fitian
        <><

Comment

Very sad news Rob.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Geoff
          Telegraph Point NSW
          Landcruiser GXL '96 - 80:20 blends
          Pug 1.6 HDi - 308 Touring Wagon - definitely not game :-)

Comment

Oh how horrible. I'm so so sorry Robert!

If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Viola

Comment

I would like to add my condolences to the other tributes already expressed. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time. Xavier.

Comment

Hi Robert,

I was very sorry to hear about your brother's parting from this world - in actually fact I heard about first from the forum that he ran over here in Switzerland - a forum of which you yourself told me about when I first joined joined BioFuelsForum...

I have found the site that your brother created very useful on several occasions and what he has created is very special....

My thoughts are with you and the rest of your family at this difficult time.

Anthony.

Comment

Working...
                X