Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making browns gas/hho unit

hey all,

i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but i was wondering if anyone has experience in making a hydrogen cell for your car.

i see a lot of plans for sale out there but figured i would come to the source. i don't mind paying someone for plans, i just didn't want to pay a clickbank website for them.

any suggestions/tips/trick on the best ones out there? if someone has plans for a good one i'd purchase them.

thanks!
    Tony From West Oz
    Vice Chairperson of WARFA
    Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 8 June 2008, 02:12 AM. Reason: Moved from the biodiesel Forum to Off-Topic area as Browns gas is not a biofuel.

Re: making browns gas/hho unit

dont buy plans there are heaps of free plans check out my web site for FREE info and plans.
    pm if you need any more.

PS i will help but not build you have to read.
    aussie.astro2 - Welcome to AUSSIE_ASTRO'S Web Site! MY HHO electrolysis cellMY PHOTOS storage site
    peugot 307 HDI 2005 b30
    Ford courier 1989 b100

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_astro View Post
      dont buy plans there are heaps of free plans check out my web site for FREE info and plans.
      pm if you need any more.

PS i will help but not build you have to read.
      aussie.astro2 - Welcome to AUSSIE_ASTRO'S Web Site! MY HHO electrolysis cellMY PHOTOS storage site
      G'day Astro,

What did you use container wise for your HHO generators? I have built two gens' for my Diesel Disco using 100mm PVC pipe but I have had a problem with leaks around the top!

Cheers mate,

Bill
      Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks?
      This old dog has been learning new tricks for years and...
      I hope I can continue to do so!:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by norcalsurfer1977 View Post
        hey all,

i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but i was wondering if anyone has experience in making a hydrogen cell for your car.

i see a lot of plans for sale out there but figured i would come to the source. i don't mind paying someone for plans, i just didn't want to pay a clickbank website for them.

any suggestions/tips/trick on the best ones out there? if someone has plans for a good one i'd purchase them.

thanks!
        Yes mate, I've built a couple for my Disco TDi, never fitted them as I had air leeks around the lids and have not had the time to sort them out. As there's not much free space under the hood of a Diesel Disco I used 100mm PVC pipe and stainless steel wire for the tower, I was planning to fit the two towers/HHO gas generators on the bullbar but have not had the time. I still plan on sorting the problem and testing my two HHO gas generators...when I get a bit of free time! And I'll print an honest report after I've tested things to let others know if they work...or not!

Cheers,

Bill
        Last edited by kando; 13 June 2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kando View Post
          G'day Astro,

What did you use container wise for your HHO generators? I have built two gens' for my Diesel Disco using 100mm PVC pipe but I have had a problem with leaks around the top!

Cheers mate,

Bill
          316 l stainless steel.
          using this steel means you dont get the brown scum.
          and get clean production.
          cheers astro
          peugot 307 HDI 2005 b30
          Ford courier 1989 b100

Comment

G'day Astro, I did use 316 l stainless steel wire for the towers but as I stated, had a couple of leaks on each unit and have not had the time to sort them. Hope to sort them soon but I do have a lot on my plate at present.
            Last edited by kando; 15 June 2008, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kando View Post
              G'day Astro, I did use 316 l stainless steel wire for the towers but as I stated, had a couple of leaks on each unit and have not had the time to sort them. Hope to sort them soon but I do have a lot on my plate at present.
              Don't forget we want the Sump oil into diesel contraption up and running as soon as possible, Remember you promised us in your other response to my thread.
              Neil.

Comment

if you look at my site you will see the entire unit is stainless steel.
                i tried some pvc ones but to much leakage.
                even tried an old water filter cartridge but now just use that as a demo unit rather than pull apart my cell.
                my cell can build up to 500 psi with out leaks, not that i need to build up pressure but i wanted to test for leaks.
                yes time is the big thing here for everything in life.
                if you need any further help let me know. im nearly finished the apple seed plant so i will be testing soon.
                cheers astro
                peugot 307 HDI 2005 b30
                Ford courier 1989 b100

Comment

Originally posted by neil View Post
                  Don't forget we want the Sump oil into diesel contraption up and running as soon as possible, Remember you promised us in your other response to my thread.
                  Neil.
                  G'day Neil,
                  I'm off out tomorrow to search for a supply of waste sump oil, a 45G drum should be enough for starters Got a price on a small Centrifuge Oil Filter...$418 including GST. Freight through post would be about $25.00!...So you see they're not cheep! I'm checking on offshore prices for small Centrifuge Oil Filter, so I'll let you know when I have something to report.

Cheers mates,

Bill

Comment

Working...
                  X