Healsville Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healsville Plant

A Reactor Plant is being set up at Healesville to train people to make biodiesel. The plant requires 5 people with $5000 and some time each. We have 4 people so have 1 place left. Your involvement would give you 20% ownership and access to use it to practice your biodiesel skills and use the biodiesel you make. The plant is the one that is featured for sale on the web site www.gfb.cc Setting up of the plant is going to take place in the next few weeks. Anyone interested but not wanting to become a financial member can help assemble it for the experience if you like. Biodiesel training courses will begin in about 8 weeks. Please respond if you are interested to Grown Fuel Biodiesel

Meet the Gordan Ramsy of Biodiesel , "The Plant Nazi" himself, Paul Martin.
    darren leonadas
    Last edited by darren leonadas; 10 July 2008, 12:48 PM. Reason: gramma

Re: Healsville Plant

I am on a disability pension and need access to cheap fuel,anyone with a spare 5000 could surely set up there own system,the real trick is accessing the W.V.O,What gives ? Is this a scam for gullible types with more money than sense?

Comment

If it involves paul martin RUN...
      Cheers
      Nick.
      Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
      sigpic

Comment

5 People can find a lot more WVO than 1, and from experience with Paul and this particular plant 5 people can react tonnes of BD, worth alot more than $5k. And show others who are more than willing to do one of his courses, And although this here website gives loads of good info, LOADS of people want to be lead by the hand and shown in the flesh how it all works. If Paul and Myself didn't need an income to LIVE, then we'd still be running courses every weekend for selfish people who want everything for nothing. I think its SAD how many people get interested in BD not for environmental reasons but for hip pocket reasons. And at the end of the day Paul has decided to make this his business, meanwhile I've been burnt out by info hungry tightasses and barely find time to help others via this site.
        Notwithstanding I agree Paul is a difficult taskmaster, but with good principles.

Comment

Id just like to publicly retract my 'more money than sense comments" ,regarding the Healesville Plant proposal. For me, 5000 is a lot of money ,but if I had it spare ,this is exactly the sort of small business venture Id be into.So,my earlier comments upon reflection had a touch of the 'sour grapes'

Comment

Developments from Paul.

Currently assembling a biodiesel plant out at Healesville. The plant has a capacity of 500 to 1000 litres per day (see when I turn it on and is being set up as a training plant. If you want to learn about building and running biodiesel plants and are willing to contribute a days work please contact me on 0415 377 060 or info@gfb.cc

The plant is owned by 4 people, we have not decided on a 5th person yet, open to offers. It is being set up in 2 shipping containers with a container size gap between them. I am using the tops of the containers also to replace a few pumps with some neat gravity feed designs. As the costs will ultimately be split by 5 we are doing a very thorough job! All AS standards for flammable goods are being met, automatic fire systems, large biodiesel batches, flammable goods store, all packaging groups regs being met, death proof electrics, separate bunding and sump for spills and cleaning, fail proof oil heating, water treatment, in built pressure cleaning, the whole plant inc all electrics are washable etc. And it is as portable as a plant gets since it is in 2 shipping containers.

I need help to finish the plant over the next 2 weeks (first 2weeks of August 2008)so if your interested in learning about biodiesel plants in exchange for a days work now is your chance. After that training courses will be available every 3 weeks for $400 each.

Looking forward to $2 per litre for fossil, It should be double! And will be soon enough.
            -PAUL-

This project will be the pilot for a next generation turn key plant that can be sold as a mobile unit the size of two shipping containers. That meets all Standards and regs.

Comment

Originally posted by darren leonadas View Post
              Looking forward to $2 per litre for fossil, It should be double! And will be soon enough.
              -PAUL-
              This is the sort of comment that makes me angry about pauls view on biodiesel. Its all money not science or environment its all me me me and my cheap biodiesel.
              He really needs to grow up.
              Cheers
              Nick.
              Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
              sigpic

Comment

Healsville,
                During the past Vintage I worked in the yarra for 3 months. Healsville would have to be the busiest tourist town in vic. Will this facility be open for public viewing as are most of the cellars in the area. Perhaps you could have a cafe and a dining area with a large glass panel to seperate the two areas. Then you could go really commercial.
                Yarra is good for pinot but not for public bio.

Comment

I am located in Horsham and would love to be more involved. I am all for the development of this training facility and if I was a bit closer would have been interested in becoming number 5.

But this is not pocket money to most on here. If I was in a position to become number 5 then I would be seeking a business plan from the instigators of this project. Is there one available? While most of the labour will be donated? who is project managing this? Are they capable? What happens with cost overruns, legal liabilities, insurance, a plan to end the project if it does not work out, Government regulations and taxation, disputes.

Who will be responsible for the ongoing management of the facility? What ongoing expenses will there be (rent, electricity, licensing, maintenance, income & expenditure). What class size and frequency needs to occur to break even? Taxation? Will this be a business or what? Again, taxation.

Who will run the courses? Will there be any scope for others (investors) to also run or participate in the courses (and get paid too, as I am sure those that will initially run the courses will get paid).

I am sorry I don't mean to be negative but as I said, $5000 is not pocket change.

Light Green.

Comment

All Excellent Questions that you will need understand before you commit. Contact Paul.
                    Grown Fuel Biodiesel
                    info@gfb.cc

Comment

Working...
                    X