Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biodiesel supplier for ACT, bulk orders..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biodiesel supplier for ACT, bulk orders..

Hi all, my name is Dalan and I am a newbie and am pleased to meet you all..
    I have started out like all of you with the need to be more friendly to the environment and a need to be independant of a system that does not look after its patrons.So here I am currently organising to import biodiesel into Australia.We are hoping to supply at around the $0.30/ltr cheaper than pump price and also hoping to maintain price while our supply price stays the same. We are purchasing direct from the manufacture and importing so we can pass savings directly to you.Able to negotiate on price for larger or continous orders. Anyone interested in this , please don't hesitate to ask, we will be taking orders in the near future.
    WE hope to provide Biodisel at well below retail , in some instances this as low as cost in Australia,.
    Dalan
    Last edited by Dalan; 11 July 2008, 04:15 PM.

Re: Biodiesel supplier for ACT, bulk orders..

Where do you intend to set up an outlet Dalan?
    Maverick
    Canberra

Comment

WE intend to start up in Mitchell.At the moment we waiting to hear back from the suppliers if they can winterise it for me.If they can't I am organising fuel tank heaters for those that will be in cold climates.We want to make it as easy as coming to pick it up to use it.As we get bigger we will be expanding. The real reason for the import was to run diesel gensets grid tie.Now that the price has risen we are running them on biogas produced by digesters run off the back of a sewerage works.But at this stage for big enough imports we can maintain price for a no of years even after price rise.

Comment

Will it be a servo or some other sort of set-up? What are the suppliers intending to use to winterise and what modifications will be required for the fuel tanks heaters (plug and play or major mod)?

I know a few of the people in Sydney are getting a little upset at the Marickville servo for selling at only $0.06/ltr below diesel price so your offer may see some of them heading to Canberra to buy in bulk, I know my mate is thinking about it. Are you looking at the western suburbs of Sydney as a possible location in the future?

Thanks.
        Maverick
        Canberra

Comment

Originally posted by Dalan View Post
          Hi all, my name is Dalan and I am a newbie and am pleased to meet you all..
          I have started out like all of you with the need to be more friendly to the environment and a need to be independant of a system that does not look after its patrons.So here I am currently organising to import biodiesel into Australia.
          Dalan,

Welcome.... and Excellent

So you like to look after the environment - Good. And Your supplier is producing bio from non feed stock sources like algae? a Double Excellent, Otherwise

Sorry but I am getting very concerned about the impact on mass produced Biofuels taking away from food stocks... Where are you planning on importing it from anyway? And is it made from non Feedstock?
          HDJ80 (aka Kiwipete)
          Canberra

Comment

Sorry guys, just deleted a huge reply to you all, so this is the short version.Yes , non foodstock , jatropha and algae.suppliers from the states and brazil.No service station, we will be unloading the sea containers directly onto the back of your truck,trailer,etc with a forklift.
            Sydney will be in a better position as they will be closest to port if you pick it up from the docks you will be able to save another 4.5c again as that is what it costs us to get it to Canberra.
            We are organising the modification of wrap around 44gal drum tank heaters for any truck. check
            calorique.com will be quite cheap, totall plug and play, if you want inline ones then there will be ones you can call from your mobile to turn on from bed.check
            Racor Diesel Fuel Heaters

the amount of money you save on the first ton is enough to afford a fuel heater and a pump to pump it out of the bulky bin.

Comment

hey forgot the winterising, at this stage still waiting hear back on it, I'm hoping the heaters will make it a non issue.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick_sr71 View Post
                Will it be a servo or some other sort of set-up? What are the suppliers intending to use to winterise and what modifications will be required for the fuel tanks heaters (plug and play or major mod)?

I know a few of the people in Sydney are getting a little upset at the Marickville servo for selling at only $0.06/ltr below diesel price so your offer may see some of them heading to Canberra to buy in bulk, I know my mate is thinking about it. Are you looking at the western suburbs of Sydney as a possible location in the future?

Thanks.
                Thats right Maverick,we hope to give real savings. there will be a transfer yard, we will unload the sea containers directly onto your truck, trailer etc,by forklift. I am organising to have 44 gal drum warmers modified for trucks, totally plug and play and cheap.with the savings on the first ton you buy you should be able to afford a fuel heater,please see calorique.com and
                this should see the winterising out, if they can't winterise it.
                those that live in Sydney have a better chance at saving as we are offering a further discount of 4.5c for those that pick up from ther docks, which is what we pay transport from Sydney to Canberra.Yes we will be expanding to Sydney after Canberra is set up.

Comment

Originally posted by hdj80 View Post
                  Dalan,

Welcome.... and Excellent

So you like to look after the environment - Good. And Your supplier is producing bio from non feed stock sources like algae? a Double Excellent, Otherwise

Sorry but I am getting very concerned about the impact on mass produced Biofuels taking away from food stocks... Where are you planning on importing it from anyway? And is it made from non Feedstock?
                  Yes Hdj, it will be non foodstock biodiesel, and we are hoping to produce our own and also using the glycerol to turn into syngas, our suppliers are in Brazil and the States. have you heard of polymerization? I believe that will hold a great sway in the near furture, and so will the corresponding glut of glycerol on the market. I think glycerol is the next biodiesel, is sitting 400/ton. we wil be using everything no waste.

Comment

The website is nearly up and is
                    www.albatrossrenwableenergy.com
                    links and info will be up soon.. aswell as contact.

Comment

Didn't realy answer the first part of my question Dalan and didn't touch on the second part at all.

Would realy like to know the answers to both.

Thanks.
                      Maverick
                      Canberra

Comment

Originally posted by maverick_sr71 View Post

Thanks.
                        There will be no servo,we will unload the seacontainers directly onto the back of your truck or trailer etc. You will reciev 1 ton units in skid bulky bins.The savings you will make on the first ton is enough to buy a heater and a pump.once you.ve got those your good for -20c, i don't know if they are using additive, or process to winterise it
                        For those in Sydney there can be another saving as they will be able to pick up from the docks, saving an extra 4.5 c/litr , which is what we pay for
                        transport to canberra.We will be expanding to Sydney later. the heaters are plug and play, we are sourcing them in case we can;t get the diesel
                        winterised.Both wrap around tank heaters and inline fuel heaters, minutes to put in. please see calorique.com and
                        I hope this answers your questions maverick,

Comment

Yes Hdj, it will be non foodstock biodiesel, and we are hoping to produce our own and also using the glycerol to turn into syngas, our suppliers are in Brazil and the States. have you heard of polymerization? I believe that will hold a great sway in the near furture, and so will the corresponding glut of glycerol on the market. I think glycerol is the next biodiesel, is sitting 400/ton. we wil be using everything no waste.
                          Good stuff
                          Yes polymerization That scary word I did a bit of research on it and basically got no answer only that use the fuel as soon as you can...and or remove all air contact. Dry with CO2 or replace all air with CO2

What are you planning on making your Bio from? If other than Veg I am very interested...
                          HDJ80 (aka Kiwipete)
                          Canberra

Comment

Dalan

great news indeed, might be an option for me to get a toe in the water whilst I sort out home brew. How long before your good to go?

Tando

Comment

The website is nearly up and is
                              www.albatrossrenwableenergy.com
                              links and info will be up soon.. aswell as contact.

sorry. the site is www.albatrossrenewableenergy.com

Price has been finalised , and we will be taking orders soon, hoping to have the first shipment in in 5-8 weeks.Hopefully by the end of the week we will be ready to take orders.

Comment

Working...
                              X