200L Stainless drums for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200L Stainless drums for sale.

Hi, I have for sale a small QTY of very heavy duty 200L stainless drums. I think the wall thickness is in the order of 1.2mm this is unusually thick for a stainless drum and makes them easy to weld, and an ideal starting point for fabricating biodiesel processors or brewing equipment. Some have a few dings but all are sound. They were originally used for ethanol and came from CSR distilleries. Please call Tim 0419 363 992 with any questions.

Note over the next few weeks these and a pile of other relevent stuff will be up on the surplus equipment section of my website.
    www.blackboxproductions.com.au

Email me on tim_marshman@blackboxproductions.com.au for pictures.

The 1/2 finished site can currently be found at http://mail.brandnewcreative.com.au/blackbox2/all3/index.php
    but it will be moved at some point in the next few weeks when we have ironed out the few remaining bugs.

When I get time there will also be details information and pictures of the plant I am building.

Re: 200L Stainless drums for sale.

Hi Tim,
    Am interested in your stainless tanks. Did look into this myself but found the cost to extreme for start up. Could you please email the price. Have tig and stainless experience and live in adelaide.

Comment

I might be interested as well~!
      Regards,
      Richard

99 Hilux

Comment

Hi, I only just realized I didnt put the price. I am looking for $250 each

email me on tim_marshman@blackboxproductions.com.au
        And I will send some pictures.

Comment

Working...
        X