Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using B100 in small plant

Hello all,

Does anyone have experience using B100 in mini-diggers or other similar small plant? I want to use B100 in a Dingo mini-digger.

I'm well aware of the usual issues with modern fuels, (including B100 and ULSD), regarding rubber hose lines, seals and other parts.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this and encountered any plant specific problems. Eg fuel system issues that are specific to a Dingo.

Regards,

GM
    Change the world, one diesel engine at a time...:D

Re: Using B100 in small plant

My completely unqualified 2c worth says that if you are already aware of rubber hose/seal issues and ready to change fuel filters, you will have no worries at all. Your Dingo will purr. I don't know of any specifics of this engine, but I do know that Waterway Constructions in Rozelle run their entire fleet on B100 and they have all sorts of construction engines there. I'd say go for it and be sure to report back to us how much smoother and quieter it runs and how much better it is to work in and around it without all the petro-diesel fumes.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Re: Using B100 in small plant

Ok, you're on. All I have to do now is convince the company director and the plant manager!

Who knows? I might be able to pull it off. Will keep you informed.

GM
      Change the world, one diesel engine at a time...:D

Comment

Working...
      X