Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie in ACT

Hi all,
    My wife and I have been working up to BD production for a few months guided by only one book until I found this forum 3 days ago. I have since spent every spare second of my time trawling the site and links and absorbing information. I wish I found it earlier!

We are especially happy to hear that there are other people in ACT doing this and we are looking forward to your Shed day in September hdj80.
    http://www.biofuelsforum.com/canberra_biodiesel_users/702-canberra_biodiesel_shed_day.html
    I am in Gordon so not far to travel at all!

We have in place a collection drum at a restaurant and the reactor tank is in the shop having a cone attached and heating element fitting installed. I have already made the agitator, have filtration sorted and will only need some installation, plumbing and exhaust work and we will be good to go. I then plan on making a wash tank.

Mini batches have been made to determine oil quality and we feel confident of a 100 lt batch when the infrastructure and WVO quantity permits, moving up to 200lt batches in the future.

We look forward to enjoying the satisfaction of having environmentally friendly transport and to be free of the monopoly enjoyed by greater powers.
    96 Mitsubishi Delica Jasper SOLD [piece of junk]
    93 1HDT Landcruiser SOLD [still going strong]
    90 1HDT Landcruiser Current
    Combined total of 380,000kms on Bio Diesel with no problems related to bio.
Working...
X