• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home generator on Xtube

Found this interesting Generator.
    YouTube - FREE ENERGY Home Generator -Zero Point Energy - Off the Grid

This is the company website.
    Lutec Australia Pty Ltd - Welcome!

Maybe the way of the future if it actually works.

Re: Home generator on Xtube

Interesting some of your little experiments Dave.

Maybe the stalling of this system is due to patenting(spelling).

Your experimenting, is it similar to this type of generator with the magnet system.
    If so were you able to measure the imput to start it and get a final output figure.

Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones
      H these things are designed to be installed and never touched again till the end of the life of the machinery they are driving.
      As such, they also have remarkable lives as generators particularly since being induction types with no brushes, the only thing that can wear out is the bearings.
      Yep, made a mower from an old victa and a washing machine motor. Its not powerful enough (I am thinking attaching the motor to a push reel motor I have) but it starts every time, and stops when you turn it off (or run over the cord). electic are reliable.
      cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

I can't understand this stuff at all. Is that not surprising?

On the companies website they say their machine can amplify the power by up to 80%.
        Ok so lets assume this is all correct for the moment.

Can anyone explain why the unit has to be plugged into the mains, taking power that it then amplifies. Why not feed some of the output directly back to the input and remove the plug from the wall?

I must be missing something or it is complete crapolia.

Comment

Originally posted by Qwarla View Post
          I can't understand this stuff at all. Is that not surprising?

On the companies website they say their machine can amplify the power by up to 80%.
          Ok so lets assume this is all correct for the moment.

Can anyone explain why the unit has to be plugged into the mains, taking power that it then amplifies. Why not feed some of the output directly back to the input and remove the plug from the wall?

I must be missing something or it is complete crapolia.
          I thought I was getting my head around the contraption until Dave's post,
          I have read your post a few times now Dave and my head is still spinning.
          I think I physically need to look at a standard generator to see how it
          generates power so I can then see the difference for the new type.

My understanding from the link is this new type which uses magnets
          for low resistance to generate power from being started from low imput energy.
          So does this new generator still have a conventional generator to
          generate power and uses the motor which is the magnets to run the
          generator or are they generating energy from the magnets itself somehow.

I think i'll go back and start again from the link.

So Dave your saying this device is the motor and the generator together ? all in one
          where as a traditional generator has an external motor to operate.
          So how to they actually generate the energy.
          neil
          Last edited by neil; 10 September 2009, 08:50 PM. Reason: more added

Comment

Thanks Dave for explaining that to me . made sense of it that time.
            Looking at another energy making device from hotwater at present.
            Might need you to explain this one as well.

Comment

I haven't read up on this in detail, but the TV report mentions the local university that said if the claims are true, the laws of physics would have to be rewritten.

I'm guessing they are referring to the law of conservation of energy, which states that the total amount of energy in a closed system remains constant. i.e. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only be transformed from one form to another. Nobody has yet built a true perpetual motion machine (although many have tried!).

Until someone can explain to me where the energy to power this system comes from I will remain as sceptical as I am about the Fitch Catalyst!

I would love to believe this could change the world but I've seen so many similar inventions with similar claims that somehow never see the light of day.
              pangit
              Last edited by pangit; 11 September 2009, 12:06 PM.
              Sean

Comment

Some quick Googling brings up this article which refutes their claims that no scientist that has looked at their figures disagrees with them.
                From Lutec's website, it appears to be an investment scheme, with many appeals to buy shares.
                He he! It even makes a comparison to a Fitch equivalent:
                Would it be too geeky to play spot the logical fallacy? Home of the magical fuel-additive pill company that hoodwinked sports stars and politicians alike, Australia seems particularly vulnerable to this sort of escapade.
                Come on Dave and Neil, I thought you were less gullible than that!
                Sean

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones
                  With the understanding that I have only the barest and minimal understanding of this device ( or Hope I do) I believe the reason it needs to be fed power from the mains has to do with the frequency of the power generated and synchronizing the power generated to the frequency (Hz) rate of the mains power.

This could be a possibllity, but I would think that it would be easily overcome by the use of modern electronics. Frequancy can be stabilized by backfeeding through an inverter. Some of the output could be bleed off, rectified to DC to charge batteries then fed into an inverter to power the unit.
                  Searching on Youtube there are several other small devices that actually run off DC. Being powered from batteries, So here I can't see why they are not using some of the output to keep said battery charged. I know I would be. Then the device will run for ever and keep supplying a usable output.
                  If only I can find some plans to actually build a small model.

Comment

If you look at the secound utube clip from Sean's post it shows the leggo
                    device with the magnets turning. one would presume working.
                    Is this not the same principle they are using in their generator.

Comment

Working...
                    X