Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Biodiesel Car For Sale!

Hello Biodieselers,
    I have a 1983 Peugeot 505 SRDT for sale. I've been running it for about 4 months now on biodiesel with only one little problem that just turned out to be an old, faulty battery. Before I bought the car I was informed by many veterans on this forum and other biodiesel users that the old diesel pugs do very well on bio because of their relative 'indestcrutability', and they were right. I'm not a technical whiz however, so I can't go into such detail like some other people have in here about their cars. but I do have an advert up on another forum called aussiefrogs which you can find here: http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38839

Am looking for a QUICK SALE because I need to fly back to Canada soon, and would look very favourably on someone looking to use it for biodiesel reasons!!

If you're interested, I'm currently in Sydney and you can call me on 0406 488 253.

Cheers,

Dave

p.s. For anyone interested in purchasing the car I would also be willing and able to give some hands-on tips and instruction on how to brew up some biodiesel, direction on where to obtain a steady supply of WVO, and could even give the lucky contestant some ingredients and tools to get started with production right away.

Re: Good Biodiesel Car For Sale!

Hey Dave, tell 'em the price!
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

HEY Dave, Well done on your adventures. And a big CONGRADULATIONS on achieving what you set out to do, Travel the east coast without burning any fossil fuel. I thought it'd would be crazy trying to make BD on the go but you did it. Well done.
      It should be easy to sell a diesel to other backpackers once they realize the economy of diesels, and if you could give them a crash course in making BD on the go they'd be sold.
      As a last resort try the backpackers car market in the Cross. I've forgotten which underground carpark it happens in but dropping in to a few Kings Cross backpackers hostels will reveal the address, to a guy with your Mounty nose.
      Bon Voyage Buddy, Darren

Comment

lol, cheers darren. Although I can't claim that I made all the biodiesel on the way, I received a lot of help from different people on this forum. But I should let everyone know that the car has been sold. And in the process of selling the car I believe a new biodieseler was created! I gave him this website address and told him that people on this forum were very helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X