Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toowoomba Area

Hi ,
    I am not quite sure if this is the correct area to post this. But here goes.
    I am a newbie to this site and are loacted in theToowoomba area.
    I have just begun to make my reactor and trying to souce WVO in the area. Have a small supply and am hoping to get a larger more relaible supply.
    I would be interested in talking with anybody in the local area if that is possible?
    Looking for over all guidence, I have read up and are about to venture into making this work. But it is much easier to have some direction as well.
    I am so over the $165 a litre.

I was thinking about buying in bulk 200L methanol from say BP and I am unsure where to source the acid.

Any Toowoomba members out there, that might be willing to help?
    Regards
    Annatex

Toowoomba Area

Hi,
    I think I lost my original post.
    I am a newbie to this and are trying to source some WVO in the Toowoomba are. I have a small supply but would like to increase this.

I am currently making my reactor and would welcome any local advice.
    I have only read up on what to do but have yet to see a working setup.

Yes apprehensive.

So if there was any member in the Toowoomba area that would be interested in providing me with some guidance I would appreciated it.
    Looking forward to not having to always pay $170 a litre for diesel.

All advice is appreciated
    Regards
    Annatex

Comment

Re: Toowoomba Area

Hi I hope you have better luck then me too get same one too help you
      I have found iff you are new and looking for help thay think you are from the C.I.A trying too bust them I think it takes time here be fore any one will help Iam going too start building mine to morow so if there is anyone out there who can help newbies and not scard of CIA hepl us ?
      Thank you wassa

Comment

Originally posted by annatex View Post
        Hi ,
        I was thinking about buying in bulk 200L methanol from say BP and I am unsure where to source the acid.

thats the only economical way of buying methanol so correct.
        Acid????
        i think what you mean is caustic soda (NaOH) or caustic potash (KOH)

try chemical suppiers, cleaning wholesales, soap producers, etc

good luck in your endeavours mate.
        Cheers
        Nick.
        Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
        sigpic

Comment

location location location fellas.

I am more than willing to show anyone the ropes and have for many people in the past and will continue to do so. so jump on a flight to sydney and i'll drop everything to show you the brew.

location makes it hard for many and in small towns with limited WVO hell i wouldn't show anyone either.

ask the questions and you'll get answers its that simple. show a pic of your setup, describe the methods you wish to use, the chemicals and feedstock,etc

like they say 'seek and you shall find'.
          goodluck fellas
          Cheers
          Nick.
          Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks RodeoNick
            Annatex

Comment

Thanks,
              I'll be alright. Was just looking for help.
              I have the Uni that has helped and have done up a plan. Got to have one!

I will post some pitcures once up and running.

Worst case if I cant get the WVO I'll put in 10acres or so and grow it and press it!.

Was hoping not too!

Anyway I am a man on a mission will keep you infomed.

Annatex
              Ex CIA.

Comment

Wassa! It cant be all that bad can it?
                Eitherway I will just have a go. Worst that can happen is a failure.
                Looking forward to seeing your setup and the problems you might have and how you over come them.
                Cheers
                Annatex

Comment

Hi all
                  I live 30ks from center of brisbane not sush a small town well maybe if you live in sydney Wassa

Comment

i guess that was just a brourd statement not refuring to you specifically.
                    hit up one of the brissie boys i'm sure they will show ya the ropes.
                    Cheers
                    Nick.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nick and Wassa we will just hva to give it a go.
                      Annatex

Comment

Working...
                      X