Forum Offline for a Few Hours Today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Offline for a Few Hours Today.

I've only just received notice that my host will be migrating servers, so there will be some down time. It will be beginning in the next 3 to 4 hours.

To ensure that no data is lost during the move, I will be taking the forum offline in the next 2 hours so that no new posts are made while it transitions from one server to the other. Apologies for any disruption caused. I will put it back on line as soon as I get notice that he migration has happened.
    Robert
    Administrator
    Last edited by Robert; 19 December 2011, 04:18 PM.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Re: Forum Offline for a Few Hours Today.

The migration has happened now.Sorry it took longer than expected. I have now turned the forum back on and it should all be as it was.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Yep it all looks good Robert.

Gotta love these web hosting companies and the way they run their businesses.

Craig
      Holden Suburban K2500 1998 6.5L Turbo GM engine
      210,000KMs (90,000 on new crate motor)

Currently 2 tanks in and working - 90 litre BIO tank and main tank of 160L WVO

30 plate FPHE in Engine bay and Helton Dual coil in rear
      Walbro FRB-5 pusher pumps x 2

50,000KM on Veg and 10,000Km on B100

Comment

Yeah, it's a cut-throat world in the web biz. As soon as I find someone who gives good service, they get bought by someone else and things change. It's a constant struggle to find someone stable who cares. I'll have to keep an eye on it.
        Robert.
        Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
        X