• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPEC to make oil output cut.

OPEC to make oil output cut

Friday Oct 6 07:58 AEST

OPEC will take one million barrels of oil a day off oversupplied world markets as soon as possible with its first output cut in more than two years, OPEC officials said on Thursday, sending oil prices back above $US60($A80).
    Leading oil exporter Saudi Arabia will shoulder the biggest part of the burden as OPEC moves to address a 23 per cent drop in prices since July 14 and fuel stocks at a 7-year high in top consumer the United States, a senior OPEC delegate told Reuters.

More on the site. Good news for BD but really bad for the economy Great news for use round here
    Dave

Hey Jacka, I'll move this into the "biodiesel in the news" section as I reckon it would be much happier in there.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Re: OPEC to make oil output cut

I ALMOST put it in there but I thought Hmm maybe not. Oh well you did it and yeah it prob is much happier in here
      Dave

Comment

Re: OPEC to make oil output cut.

This is terrific news. Thanks for post it Jacka. As much as I agree it is bad for the economy, perservation of fossil resources is an intelligent move, and possibly the only way consumers will become more conscientious of their usage. ML
        Morris Lyda
        [URL=http://www.thebiodieselstation.com]
        The Biodiesel Station

Comment

Working...
        X