BMW F800S Garage Door Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW F800S Garage Door Opener

This video demonstrates a new "cutting edge" garage door opener developed in Pommy Land specifically for the up-market BMW F800S.

Re: BMW F800S Garage Door Opener

nice, i hope the local guys with there mac trucks dont go for this conversion, when i was in sydney one of the guys had an air start mac and after 4 years could still manage to put the lights on in 6 houses when he fired it up at 5am.
    cheers stuart
    just keep it simple

Comment

At my first house, the Young Girl next door's Boyfriend used to stay over a lot. He used to Fire up his LJ Torana with the triple carbs around 4:30- 4:45 in the mornings. The thing used to take about Half a dozen Cranks and stalls with about 5000RPM revs in the middle before he actually got the thing on the road and out of earshot.
      I made some polite suggestions about parking the car up the street in front of the vacant blocks and even offered to tune the thing so it would start properly but my hints went unheeded.

One Morning after a particularly long and tiring few days and getting home from work after 2am, I got a little agitated at being woken up yet again at an ungodly hour and lost my patience. I don't know whether it was me almost ripping the car door off it's hinges and the tirade he got if he didn't stop waking me up or the fact I had forgotten my strides as I flew out the door and was standing there going off with nothing more than my under jocks that had the most effect.
      I did catch the guys sideways look as he noticed what I wasn't wearing which kind of reminded me what I had forgotten that was still hanging over the chair that I probably should have taken a moment to put on before I went out the front yard to rip him a new one.

Either way, he then used to park the POS up the road out of earshot. The worrying bit was when a couple of the elderly Neighbours told me over subsequent days how they had seen and heard me giving it to the guy and how they appreciated me putting an end to the annoyance.
      Some months later the Girl got a new gentleman friend who rode a Chopper. He got the " Don't wake me up at some ungodly hour with the damn thing" speech the first time I ever got a chance to speak to him.
      He had a local job that started at a respectable hour and never left before 8:30 so all was well with that bloke and the neighbours never got another strip show.

Comment

That looks like a great garage door opener.
        I have started to program my son so in a couple days I should have an automatic garage door opener too.

I used to be amazed at how inconsiderate people are.
        I once had a neighbor who would get up at the crack of dawn every morning and go onto his back porch which was just across from my bedroom and cut firewood with an electric circular saw for his slow combustion cook stove to make breakfast.
        Apparently the saw was dull because he would at it for at least 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
        X