blend advice for oil boiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blend advice for oil boiler

I am trying to get into WCO and I'm looking for some advice for blending WCO to use in my oil fired home heating boiler. I've heard that that I one can add a small amount of kerosene and gasoline to WCO and run directly into a oil fired boiler. It seems that since my basement is a reliantly constant temp I should have less problems with the oil getting too thick when it gets cold out.

Has anyone had success doing this? does anyone have a recommended setup/recipe they will share?

THANKS!
    Jared

Re: blend advice for oil boiler

Hey Mate,

don't know whether thesis what you're after, but the old youtube is your friend. I looked into this a while ago to heat my oil. Still in the planning stage :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6uIDKMS5s

hope it helps
    1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

Comment

Working...
    X