100th Member and Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100th Member and Merry Christmas

I'm pleased to announce as some of you may have seen that we've just got our 100th member here - Priemsy (welcome from us all)

While 100 members is not really a lot in terms of other web forums out there, I think it is a good milestone for our fledgling Australian Community considering that this site is quite new. I think we are on the verge of some very exciting local developments in biodiesel and I'm glad that we can all share them in here and help to move things forward in our own areas.

I'd like to thank everyone not only for the time and efforts that you have spent in helping each other, offering advice, or in assisting with the physical work of meeting/lifting/decanting fuel between drums for our pickups. I'd also like to thank those of you who are from the more established "underground" community who have also taken the time to help answer our questions in here, for no benefit to yourselves. It restores my faith in humanity to see us all helping each other out and building a friendly community in here. I'm also impressed at how considerate and polite you've all been in here. I'm sure you've all seen other forums that can either be too closed, or too rude. I'm glad that we seem to be above that.

So, now that I've thanked everyone, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and look forward to assisting you all to get biodiesel better promoted and more available in Oz next year.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Re: 100th Member and Merry Christmas

Thank you, Robert, and congratulations on the results of your efforts.

I'd also like to wish all Members, Guests and Spybots a happy holiday season. Perhaps in the new year we may have some kind of Open Day, Demo Day, or just a blatant Social Day and get the opportunity to meet and talk in person.

Cheers, Tony.
    Mazda's Secret Service motto: "Tell 'em nothing, charge 'em double".

Comment

Yes, definately have to get a social event happening. Tried to this side of Christmas, but it didn't really work. I'm sure next year people will be a bit more available.
      Robert
      Administrator
      Last edited by Robert; 23 December 2005, 01:01 PM.
      Robert.
      Site Admin.

Comment

Here here to all of the above.

Happy holidays all.

BTW I ran about a 25:1 ULP/BD mix for my 5 Yr ol Victa mower. Smelt nicer, puff of white smoke at start up and particularly shutdown but ran OK. Didn't seem positively or negitively affected. Just chuckled to my self that I might be stuffing a father in law's christmas present from about 5 years ago.

Joe
        Joe Morgan
        Brisbane Biodiesel Site Admin
        http://www.brisbanebiodiesel.com

Searching tips using Google - SVO Dual tank systems
        SVO, Common Rail and Direct Injection - Vehicles converted to Used Cooking Oil

Comment

congradualations on reaching 100 enthusiasts.
          Your a champion Rob, it was a real pleasure to meet you at the BAA forum/convention in Sydney.
          Anytime your in Melbourne Your welcome at my place.
          Merry (belated) Christmas an happy New Year.
          Year of the Dog,, This means Loyalty and faithfulnes from true friends.
          Cheers DAZ.

Comment

Working...
          X