Svo-wvo Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Svo-wvo Kits

I Live In Las Vegas Nv. Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Get Plans For Building My Own Wvo Kit To Put On My Vehicles. Or Does Anybody Have Any Plans They Can Send Along. You Can Send Reply To myonesanctuary@aol.com If You Like. Thanks Rick

Re: Svo-wvo Kits

Hello Rick

I think you are looking for an SVO Kit.
    An SVO kit allows you to use untransesterfied Oil (SVO) as a motor fuel. Most people would use filtered and dried WVO (Waste Vegetable Oil) in their SVO system and then this WVO would be SVO.

There is no TLA for new oil because virtually no amateur producers used new veggie oil in their SVO systems so it was never talked about.

Tilly

Comment

Originally posted by rjm View Post
      I Live In Las Vegas Nv. Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Get Plans For Building My Own Wvo Kit To Put On My Vehicles. Or Does Anybody Have Any Plans They Can Send Along. You Can Send Reply To myonesanctuary@aol.com If You Like. Thanks Rick
      Rick,
      This site is mainly contributed to by enthusiasts in Australia. So most of us would not be able to advise you on the kit availabilityin the USA.

I also contribute to a forum hosted in North America, the Infopop biodiesel forum
      Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
      '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
      '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
      '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
      '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
      '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
      '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
      '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
      '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
      '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
      '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
      '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
      '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
      Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

THANKS FOR THE W.BIODIESEL.INFOPOP.CC SITE, IT HAS ALL I NEED TO MAKE MY KIT AND MORE, I'LL SPEND HOURS LOOKING OVER THINGS. THANKS.

Comment

Working...
        X