PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual African Biofuels conference 27-30 March 2007 SA

Biofuels
24th October 2006, 01:07 AM
Good Day

The biofuels industry is moving at an alarming pace in South Africa.

Owing to the overwhelming success of the June African Biofuels: E10 & Biodiesel conference, IIR has acted quickly in producing the next event for March 2007. The event will be held at Vodaworld, Midrand, South Africa.

This is the largest gathering of major role players in the South African fuels industry.

For more information contact:

Delano Prim
Business Development Manager
IIR South Africa BV
Tel: +27 (0) 11 771 7000
Tel: +27 (0) 11 771 7234
Fax: +27 (0) 11 880 8260
Web: www.iir.co.za (http://www.iir.co.za/)
e-mail: dprim@iir.co.za (dprim@iir.co.za)
Biofuels Web: www.africanbiofuels.co.za (http://www.africanbiofuels.co.za/)

bruceT
26th October 2006, 11:39 PM
I definitely would not call the pace of biofuel development in South Africa "alarming". "Encouraging" would be more like it :)

Edit: Then again, there is some cause for alarm if you click on the website link. It downloads a virus to your computer :(

Robert
26th October 2006, 11:45 PM
Yes, indeed.

I was at a biodiesel conference today and was pleased to meet a South African who was looking at starting some biodiesel production in South Africa and seeking some help and advice from some Australians. I told him of your event and I hope he finds you. :)

AfricanBiofuels
26th October 2006, 11:52 PM
Bruce,

You say that when you click on the link a virus is downlaoded. If this is so, we need to make a change. Please give me some details.

Cheers

Biofuels
26th October 2006, 11:52 PM
With the expected release of the South African Biofuels Strategy in early November, the pace of the market should pick up to a very quick pace. The growth of the smaller sectors has already moved at this pace.:)

veghigh
18th April 2007, 11:29 PM
Do anyone wants to join me on this I have some money to invest. Lets buy and sell equipments and Biodiesel, put the market moving .