Where can I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy?

I'm keen to start using Biodiesel, having tested it before.

Does anyone have any excess supply?

Is anyone yet retailing? I know about the ABG Plant at Narangba, when is it opening, and will it retail?

Cheers,
    Gordon

Re: Where can I buy?

Hi Gordon,

Welcome to the forums. Hamilton.. in QLD?

You might want to have a look around the local Brisbane section of the forum. Post a message up in there and I'm sure you'll get some help. As far as I know in QLD presently your only hope of getting biodiesel is to make it yourself, or to find someone else who is already making it and share the load (which is what this forum is all about). As well as this forum, Joe has just opened the doors of his new website too - which might help. You'll see his announcement in the Brisbane section.
    Once the ABG plant in Narangba (which will be quite a biggie) is running, which will be soon (see this thread) I don't think they'll be retailing the fuel. Still you might be able to get a group together to buy in bulk, as we did in Sydney to solve this problem.

Cheers,
    Robert
    Administrator
    Last edited by Robert; 19 January 2006, 03:30 PM.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Hi Gordon,

Welcome, pleased to see another queenslander on the forum, try Joe's Brisbane page, there is a chat line which we hope to be using in the evenings.
      This an addition to the general forum and just helps to approach local issues as well as local accesible chat help. Glad to see you on board.

Rgds

Dillyman

Comment

Have a look at my post under "General Biodiesel Discussion" -frogger2

Comment

Working...
        X