Fitch Fuel Catalyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitch Fuel Catalyst

HI Bio diesel users,My appolagies for not following up on this before,but once again I would like a volanteer to have a FITCH fitted to his or hers vehicle to appraise the effect it has on said vehicle.I request only a genuine applicant who is honest with a sound vehicle.I am driving a new 100srs diesel auto cruiser and with fitch fitted from new it is returning fuel figures of 9.5klm per litre and 7klm per litre towing a caravan.Recently a guy pulled me up on the road to inform me that after I fitted a fitch to his bmw318i he is getting an extra 150klm from each tank.A day later another guy came to me with fuel figures indicating a 10% reduction in usage from a 2005PRADOv/6.So being aware of effects on petrol-diesel-and gas,I am keen to see the effect on bio diesel.I can be contacted on 42955949 or mob 0411573944.I only want a genuine driver who is interested in our environment and fuel supply extensions.

Regards BILL

Re: Fitch Fuel Catalyst

Just before anyone starts flaming this one (as I know many of you will). Let's not let this thread get really long and out of hand.
    Quite simply, if anyone has the facilities to test this properly (eg a dyno) and is willing to do a proper test of it and report back the findings, then respond.

I know that this topic has been argued ad nauseam before, so we don't need to go there again. I know that Mythbusters debunked this device (or others like it).

Please don't post here unless you are willing to run this test properly and scientifically, then the discussion can be put to rest. Any other conversation about it will not achieve anything.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

I posted a response in the other forum regarding the Fitch (the big one) on this site, I'm waiting for it to get posted so I won't go into a the same discussion here. However, I did want to comment on the issue of being a 'proper scientific' testing. I realize I am new here and at the risk of getting booted off before I get one post in, I do believe this brand of testing has already been done. It would appear to me that how ever many tests are done there will still be skeptics who without even trying something will argue to the death that a thing just can't be because it just can't.

If you go read my post (if it gets posted), I have provided, in my opinion, sufficient proof that the product works (exceptionally well) for what it was designed for and that is to restore fuel to a fresher state and keep it fresh. I think you can all agree that fresh fuel is better in every way then stale fuel so logic would dictate that the Fitch, providing fresher fuel, would allow for a better combustion process.

So, with regard to testing, the more stale the fuel in the baseline the better the results will be once the Fitch has been allowed to treat the same stale fuel sample. If you need some stale fuel let me know, there are over 35 communities in the North with storage tanks full of it.

As for Mythbusters, I am trying to get them to do a show specifically on the Fitch as their other shows on this topic did not include this product.

claudemc

Comment

Sorry Claudemc, but I read the other post you made I had to decide against letting it get published. 3 reasons why?
        1. You claim you are now a dealer of the product, so objectivity has to be questioned.
        2. You make claims about "freshening" the fuel resulting in better performance.
        3. You admit to not having a full scientific understanding of this process.

I'm not trying to shoot anyone down here, but I do want to prevent another flame war, which lessens the value of this forum and all its contributors.

What is needed, if anyone is to reply to this thread is the ability to correctly and independently scientifically test this product with biodiesel. We don't need opinion, we don't need links or anecdotal stories about people saying that they believe it. We need to have some real data from a dyno with an engine running biodiesel. The fitch device would need to be rigged so that the fuel supply could be changed during the tests to run with or without the fitch in place. The dyno results would show this.

Please no one else dignify this with any more response unless you are prepared and able to provide such a test.
        Robert.
        Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
        X